BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Wear proper gear pls ;)
1,822 Posts
You're a brave guy to post before you passed... heh, myself.. I wouldn't have told anybody and then I'd be like "Hey guess what?! I passed!!!"

My girlfriend Alex is very nervous about taking her road test, we're gonna go out and practice together on Sunday. I want her to get the class 6 so she can ride at night!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I passed the damn test! I got points taken away for not turning my head all the way on shoulder checks on right turns. At the end of the test I wasnt sure if I passed but was relieved when the dude said "you passed":D

·
Wear proper gear pls ;)
1,822 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Welcome to the best thing that has ever happened in your life... RIDING!!!!!!

:rider

S

·
0 Posts
Feels good doesn't it? Damn, I had a smile plastered on my face for the rest of the week....then for another few months because I got my bike after that week :D

·
ignorance + apathy
286 Posts
manny3:16 said:
I passed the damn test! I got points taken away for not turning my head all the way on shoulder checks on right turns. At the end of the test I wasnt sure if I passed but was relieved when the dude said "you passed":D
:flashy Big time CONGRATULATIONS :flashy

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
:flashy CONGRATS:flashy .......:rider

·
Registered
227 Posts
:spinsmile Congratulations man!! :spinsmile
damn... i cant wait to get my class 6 now!

H

·
0 Posts
fuck I guess I should get on this whole license thing...been riding with my MSA for 2 years ...I know, I know, I can't help being lazy....:p

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
bl1tz said:
shiet man
i always thought you had your full license !

Congrats. Manny, now you are going to have to tell me how much you bribed the person and his/her name....

Hey Blitz, we don't have any licences until manny just got his, guess I should go get mine....

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
Human said:

Congrats. Manny, now you are going to have to tell me how much you bribed the person and his/her name....

Hey Blitz, we don't have any licences until manny just got his, guess I should go get mine....

you got your full license right Farhad?!?!
take off the N sign !!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts