BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Come join us for our last track day for 2012 at The Ridge Motorsports Park!!!

October 20 and 21, 2012
Early registration pricing, (register up to one week prior to event)
$195.00 per day for Saturday and Sunday
$375.00 for the weekend

Day of event
$225.00 per day for Saturday and Sunday

Dry camping at the track
Registration and Tech open at 7:15am
Rider's meeting at 8:20am
Track green at 9:00am, ends at 5:00pm
Saturday night BBQ in the pot luck fashion, please bring a dish and participate

For additional information please go to www.motofitgroup.com or
email [email protected]

1060 Eells Hill Rd, Shelton, WA, 98584

·
Hates drama...
1,916 Posts
I'm a maybe. Weather dependent on this event.

Any group discount offered for "x" number of riders that attend the event?

·
Hates drama...
1,916 Posts
Will do Kara! Good to see you on BCSB. hope you and Rob got some nice r&r in Hood after your last event!

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,213 Posts
Put new tires on the race van, so I've now got a reliable enough vehicle for this trip ;) Weather depending....

·
On a soapbox
3,008 Posts
In, subject to weather window.

·
Let the good times roll
1,083 Posts
Just looking at the track day calendar for the west coast and this is the only event left for the year without heading all the way down to California.

Come on good weather :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
If it is as nice as last thursday down there then hell ya, so weather permitting of course.

·
Let the good times roll
1,083 Posts
I'm gonna have to flip my tires. Left side is done... No money to buy a new set of DOTs.
Post on the WMRC site that you are looking for a set of this years takeoffs......I am sure someone will let you have a set for a reasonable price

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,213 Posts
****, go see Rod at RMR...he sells very nice takeoffs.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Looks like our crew may attend this, 4 of us. Should be nice a cold out there, won't be needing slicks I think. I'll be sending an e-mail later today when I confirm the details with the boss man.

·
track hack
2,017 Posts
Looks like our crew may attend this, 4 of us. Should be nice a cold out there, won't be needing slicks I think. I'll be sending an e-mail later today when I confirm the details with the boss man.
Awesome, keep me posted and let me know if you need anything!

BTW - I just ran mid-top of the Advanced group there on stock suspension and street tires so yeah, no need for slicks for 4 guys who've never been to the track before.

Do it, you won't regret it!

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Awesome, keep me posted and let me know if you need anything!

BTW - I just ran mid-top of the Advanced group there on stock suspension and street tires so yeah, no need for slicks for 4 guys who've never been to the track before.

Do it, you won't regret it!
Everyone in our group has done track day(s) before. Alex, Mike, Will and myself.

One question, what is the level of bike prep expected? Water wetter (no coolant), oil cap and filter safety wired, lights taped up, mirrors off sort of thing?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Everyone in our group has done track day(s) before. Alex, Mike, Will and myself.

One question, what is the level of bike prep expected? Water wetter (no coolant), oil cap and filter safety wired, lights taped up, mirrors off sort of thing?
way less. tape your lights, have good tires and brakes, nothing falling off, good to go. some places don't even make you take your mirrors off.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts