Votes: 62 72.9%
  • The Kentucky Kid

Votes: 23 27.1%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's your pick? the last race is next weekend!

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do if Rossi doesnt win again...

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
For those watching the race, don't forget to change your clocks!

·
Fuelled by rice
4,468 Posts
Hope Rossi wins. Shows how talented of a rider he is to come back and win the championship.

·
Bitey things are niceless
342 Posts
I've seen way too many races where Rossi lets the other guy get out front, and then just hunt him down, blow by him, and take the win. I kind of think he got tired of doing it one race at a time, so this year he's trying it with the whole championchip. ;)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hehe thats so true...he just stalks his opponent and waits for them to make a mistake.
if anyone else other then rossi i'd want hayden to take the championship...how about hayden takes the win, rossi second...rossi still wins the championship and at least hayden gets another race win

·
Registered
271 Posts
i've seen rossi fall and then still gets back on and wins

to me....... he is just like a god.... a cat chasing after the other mices.... he got the game under his control

if he really uses his all power without cockiness, i don't think the others could catch up to him..... of course, he likes the challenge..... he goes slow and plays cat and mouse with the other ppl

he goes slow on purpose then eats them up one by one lol

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
I pick Rossi for the win but I don't discount Hayden. Both are very talented racers that have been at this game for a long time. Rossi has the edge though and Hayden is pissed at what happened last race. Never enter into a fight angry. You'll make mistakes......

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Well technically midnight Saturday. Although it is "fall back" so you would still make the race.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I know Rossi will win, but Im routing for Hayden cuz hes the underdog and hes american, but mostly cuz hes straight. Kidding!

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
I've contracted with Stoner to t-bone Pedrosa. It's okay. Now that he's headed to Ducati, he may as well start crashing into Honda's instead. Capirossi 2nd, Rossi 3rd, and Hayden pulls a 13 second gap on the last 3 laps. :flashy

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Someone tell Fernando Alonzo. That guy looks like Bert from Sesame Street

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I hate pedrosa...I'm sure if Rossi wins, he wouldn't have wanted to win like that tho...That pedrosa...what a loser. He is not ready for moto gp...

·
Registered
54 Posts
hehe thats so true...he just stalks his opponent and waits for them to make a mistake.
if anyone else other then rossi i'd want hayden to take the championship...how about hayden takes the win, rossi second...rossi still wins the championship and at least hayden gets another race win
it's not so much stalks his opponents as much as he studies them to see which turns his opponents are weaker or stronger, this way he knows exactly when to pass nearing the last few laps.

·
No the pic is not me
930 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts