1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RPM Round # 2 Apr 26, Agassiz, CANCELLED, Rescheduled for
May 24 at Tradex

Hello RPM Members,

Please note Agassiz, RPM’s Round # 2 has been cancelled. The Agassiz track has suffered some damage due to an overweight vehicle using the track. They are repaving this week. The track should be repaved by the weekend, but any glitches and it won’t be. Therefore RPM has decided to reschedule this round.

See you at Tradex May 24. Also important to note. There is an event at Tradex on May 23 that will not allow us to set up the track ahead of time. Therefore we need everyone’s help on the morning of the 24th to help get the track set up on a timely basis.

Again, we need help with:

1. Track Set up
2. Registration
3. Scoring
4. Water
5. Packing of Dirt
6. Track Tear Down

See you there. If you know anyone that may not use email, please call them and inform them of this change.

·
Registered
83 Posts
hmmm, we have our race with the monster trucks at Monroe the weekend of May 24th, but ours is a Fri/Sat event. I think I am going to burn the candle at both ends and try to make your Sunday event, too!

I think there was talk of making the Monroe race part of the Can/Am series, so that obviously won't work for most people. Of course, if I go to both, I will be up on points... hmmmmm. Ron?

·
Registered
146 Posts
The pavement was only 15 percent of why the race was cancelled. Was in the best interest of the Club, and the racers, that we cancelled agassiz and added another Tradex round.
Look forward to the possibility of a Cart BC round before the end of the year.

·
Addicted to two wheels
2,615 Posts
Just a reminder guys.........and gals. WMRC , along with WCSS have a track day on May 1st at Mission raceway only 15 minutes from Tradex. May 2nd is a WMRC practice where now there is a class for RPM Supermotos (Same rules as for RPM- No belly pans, RPM Licence, snell 2000 helmets, no leather required BUT strongly suggested)- Currently we are still looking for a Sponsor for this Class. May 3rd is round 1 RACE.

Also for track time. April 21st- evening practice at Western Speedway (Victoria) and April 27th at Pitt Meadows Airport all day.

·
Registered
785 Posts
how much are the practice days for the Mission races? oh and I do believe that RPM requires snell 2006 now...someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks
Ross

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
The Agassiz track has suffered some damage due to an overweight vehicle using the track.

who let Bill Hughes on the track? Steal my announcing gig will ya?...

It wouldn't have happened if you showed up. Snow, sleet, hail and rain my ass!:evilgrin

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
This sucks! Was looking forward to seeing all you wankers. Well next round it is then.

So Ted you up for a a little TBC action Sunday? I need a fix.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts