BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all RPM members and Supermoto Junkies!

Great News!!! Our Dirt is being delivered to Tradex as we Speak! The last load should arrive this Fri Mar 20. Proformance Racing is providing and Excavator for the club to use this weekend to get the track shaped and groomed. BIG BIG thanks to Proformance, one of our biggest sponsors this season.

And thanks to all other sponsors who have commited to RPMs 2009 season. Yamaha Canada (Canadian National Sponsor),Motoworld, Arrow Machine Works, SV RAcing Parts, Dumore's Collision, Motorcycle World, Modern Motorcycles, and any others I may have missed. Bumped my head a few times is my excuse. But on a serious note RPM would not be here without your generous support!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

So...Sat Mar 21 at 9am we start our work party!!!!!

Things we'll want to get done:

- Shape/Groom/Pack dirt section
- Open fence to access dirt section
- build some tire bundles for easy assembly on race days

Things to bring if you have them:

- Brooms, rakes, shovels if you have
- Gloves
- Warm clothes
- Boots (gonna be muddy)

Glenn Nixon will be heading the charge(as usual) on Saturday. Please see him to see what needs to be done and where you will be most usefull.

If you want to get a hold of me [email protected]

·
Registered
785 Posts
Drove by today...looks like there is lots of dirt already there....looking forward to April 12th!!!!

sorry I am away this weekend...wish I could help...

Thanks

Ross

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
Myself and the wife will be there. May arrive a bit late and beg out early but we will put in a few good hours of work while we are there. See you.....

·
Registered
948 Posts
you guys missed out track is looking awsome, there is still lots of work needing to be done, I will be there sunday morning for a while but the sun is going to be out so I'm heading to f440 after lunch

·
Registered
146 Posts
Big Thank you to those that made it out today. Chris, Murray, & Nik..
we managed to get alot done.
But we still need to get some more done. We will be there on Monday morning 9am if anyone can come help.

And Chris will be there Sunday morning till noon, if anyone wants to give a hand

Track is looking good, Going to be FUN.:thumbup

·
Registered
991 Posts
Big Thank you to those that made it out today. Chris, Murray, & Nik..
we managed to get alot done.
But we still need to get some more done. We will be there on Monday morning 9am if anyone can come help.

And Chris will be there Sunday morning till noon, if anyone wants to give a hand

Track is looking good, Going to be FUN.:thumbup

Wish I would have seen this sooner, would love to lend a hand.

How long will you be there till on Monday ? I work, but could come down after to help out.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I tried to call but got a "this number not in service", dunno the number of anyone else there and it's a 40min drive.. Next time I guess.

On a side note, great looks from the neighbours as I tossed gum boots, clothes and a shovel in my trunk last night

·
Registered
73 Posts
A big thank you to all of the people putting in the time on track setup! I really appreciate. All are entitled to a free lunch from me.
Thank You again

·
Registered
991 Posts
Sometimes Glen beleives he's living the dream in a diffrent city area code 620, Kansas... :laughing
And I guess i've bailed off my bike too many times to realize that fact as well :( My Iphone dials numbers straight off websites and didn't even realize the area code was wrong ....

Was looking forward to building jumps, haven't done it since high school with the BMX's.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Some track pictures from today.
Thanks for the help today from the guys that showed up..
Greg ( War Motorsports), Bernie ( kimpex), Norm, Dr Vu, Chris ( doing most of the operating), And Kevin.
Track is looking real good. just needs a little more packing and we are good to go.

·
Addicted to two wheels
2,615 Posts
I was great meeting you guys. Norm and Glenn- Very organized! and Chris...sweet job ond the heavy machinery. BTW, for those of you who don't know yet the track runs in the opposite direction this year from last year.

·
From N00bie to Wannabe
4,839 Posts
Awesome job guys! Sorry I'm swamped getting ready to go south on Thursday morning or I'd come out to give a hand flattening those bumps! :devillook

1 - 20 of 21 Posts