1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Word. See you there.

R

·
0 Posts
so wish i could go again today... do my best to get there but don't wait for me.

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
its fine...now the Blockade over the Lions Gate N-Bound is a whoooole other matter...

·
Dr. Green Thumb
398 Posts
Pitdogboy said:
its fine...now the Blockade over the Lions Gate N-Bound is a whoooole other matter...
Just rode by it on my way back from the shore, was going to come on the ride but looks like I'm not anymore.....

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Is the Lions Gate northbound totally blocked? I saw police diverting traffic on Denman away from it. Can it be accessed by Georgia or through the Stanley Park drive?

·
Dr. Green Thumb
398 Posts
Tattoodles said:
Is the Lions Gate northbound totally blocked? I saw police diverting traffic on Denman away from it. Can it be accessed by Georgia or through the Stanley Park drive?
THey weren't letting anyone accross the bridge,
have cruisers stopping people from using stanley park.

Geoff.

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Okay then, 2nd Narrows it is... with a decent head start for time.

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
I just checked the DriveBC web site. The po-po have reopened the northbound lane onto the bridge as of 4:05pm.

The Interweb knows everything!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
fak it i missed this one:(

·
Dr. Green Thumb
398 Posts
Cam, Adam, sick.

Sick ride back dudes. Riding with you guys rules!

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I kinda crashed the party, good ride sorry about my slow ride up. First ride of the season and I wanted to chill out take it easy. Plus just coming off a cold feb crash I was a lil unconfident in my tires. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts