BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone checking out the sale at Richmond Motorsports this weekend? Apparently they have a VIP party last night or something as well to kick off the season. Since I'm in the market for gear, I might go and check it out.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ratzilla said:
is it now?
i need to get a new jacket...
A buddy told me about it. Its on right now, and running through til the end of the day tomorrow I believe.

·
Get to da choppah!
1,133 Posts
Think the sale might include bikes? ... specifically Z750's? ;)

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
k_vist said:
Think the sale might include bikes? ... specifically Z750's? ;)
No idea, head down and check it out. I'm assuming most of the discounts will be on gear, apparel, etc... But I'm sure they'll be having bike sales as well.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Their hours aren't on their site? Thats odd.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wish bike shops were open on Sundays.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Me and my buddies was there yesterday. They were open till 9 PM. People who bought their bikes there was invited as VIPs, but anyone who comes in get the good deals as well. Basically, most of the gears were at least 20% off. If you buy more, they might give you more discount. I got a new blaster pants and a new b2 boots. I knock off almost $100 for each of them. My buddy bought more than I did and he got a very good deal as well. Also, all Arai helmets are 50% off while Shoei's are 25%. As far as bikes are concern, i'm not sure. However, it's definitely worth a go in my opinion.

·
Registered
28 Posts
untong_g said:
Me and my buddies was there yesterday. They were open till 9 PM. People who bought their bikes there was invited as VIPs, but anyone who comes in get the good deals as well. Basically, most of the gears were at least 20% off. If you buy more, they might give you more discount. I got a new blaster pants and a new b2 boots. I knock off almost $100 for each of them. My buddy bought more than I did and he got a very good deal as well. Also, all Arai helmets are 50% off while Shoei's are 25%. As far as bikes are concern, i'm not sure. However, it's definitely worth a go in my opinion.
All 2005 Arai helmets were 50%. 2005 Shoei was 25% off. Some of the Shoei's were more than 25% off, but I think that was 2004 stock. There was no posted sale on the bikes, but they have marked down the 2005 stock.

·
Registered
44 Posts
ratzilla, my buddy actually got a Joe Rocket Blaster 06 for 25% off. i'm pretty sure that all jackets are on sale for at least 20%.

·
Registered
913 Posts
ya... jackets...helmets...pants...etc.... almost all gear was around 20%-25% off. A few good deals to be had. Was there last night.

·
Registered
543 Posts
is the sale going to be on tommorow (saturday) as well?? i need to pick up a jacket for riding school!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts