BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do motorcycle salvage yards exist in the lower mainland? Or is the closest one in Victoria?

I'm looking for a part off a VFR750R. In particular, the M38x1.5 Rear axle bolt. I called Carter, they said it will be 3 weeks to get it in. Ducati has the same rear axle bolt, but there stuff comes from Italy. Again 3 weeks for the bolt.

T

·
0 Posts
Both of them are such rip offs deal with locals on forums or ebay for deals...
Everyone has to realize parts are worth money but they are not worth the weight of gold like some think..

T

·
0 Posts
i felt like i had my dick pulled off by them all

oh and the chopshop needs to get that site updated asap

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shaniahfish said:
bent bike told me there used stuff is all for HARLEYS, not for sport bikes...and he wasn`t nice about it either.
I'll give them all a call, and see if they will spend the time to help me out.
I really appriciate businesses that help me. Even if it is for some lame nut that I am looking for. Yeah sometimes I feel that too, I find sometimes when I'm looking for things they are a$$es. When I called this afternoon looking for that nut from Honda. The person on the phone was extremely rude. What's it for? Why that part? Are you sure it's the nut you want. OF COURSE Do you have it or not?

All well, that's life.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
treefinder said:
Both of them are such rip offs deal with locals on forums or ebay for deals...
Everyone has to realize parts are worth money but they are not worth the weight of gold like some think..

Dave at Supersport just hasn't got time or patience for tire kickers. Yes he can be a dick especially on the phone but if you show up there. Are serious about what you want and are ready to buy, he'll dig through a mountain of shit to find you a little part. He won't give it away for free but chances are he has it.

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
if it isn't a special bolt try fastener supply shops like fastenall....pacific fasteners..ect

1 - 10 of 10 Posts