BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i find myself now living in saskatoon, sk...

i must say downtown is kinda cool, but i am getting tired of the constant snow and ice. the weather is fairly warm.. -10 seems to be the coldest during the day, we can creep up to -5 with the windchill

cant beleive how fin cheap the insurance is.. my car insurance went from $298/ month ---> $130 month. bike will cost me $100-110 a month to insure

all thought i just got into a head on collision so my insurance will go up to $140 i think now

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Why'd you move there?

·
You like popsicles?
2,020 Posts
and why were you paying $300/month insurance?! I pay like $95/month... must be all those head-on collisions you get in....?

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Hogie said:
and why were you paying $300/month insurance?! I pay like $95/month... must be all those head-on collisions you get in....?
Maybe he drives a much nicer car than yours, or his insurance went up because of at-fault claims.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hogie said:
maybe its the fact that it was a brand new car and i only have a 15% discount with icbc.. never been in an accident prior to this one

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
My job takes me to SK fairly often... next trip's coming up soon. Now that I know the area/city, I'd echo the same question: WHY?

·
X-nasty
2,287 Posts
I saw a guy on a red R6 today in Kamloops at 2:00pm. He had Sask plate and was heading towards Cache Creek.

I hope he made it home before it got cold and icy.

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
I always enjoyed my visits to Saskatoon. Of course I was staying in Bugtussle at the time, but it was a nice prarie city. I'd never move there if I wanted to ride a sportbike!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my job has taken me here.. i will probably only be here untill fall.. i get a chance to open another office in calgary/edmonton or vancouver/victoria

1 - 13 of 13 Posts