BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO, here is a nice way to start a ride... with free coffee while you wait for everyone to show up! The weather should be nice this weekend, so let's go....

meet: Starbucks Park and Tilford (North Vancouver, its on Main and Brooksbank in the same mall as the Save-On-Foods)
time: 8:30am
where: haven't decided... someone please hyjack this thread and pick a destination.
pace: um... will be decided when we figure out the destination and whos goin.

why? : check out the link below to my other thread in the open forum, and you will be more informed... basically its a fundraiser and a way for me to hang out with fellow bikers while i'm working. :) oh, actually I'm not working that day... anyone wanna take me as a passenger? my bike's not insured yet. :) lol

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66520

if nobody wants to take me as a passenger, maybe i'll insure my bike... either way I will be there to say hi. not that i'm a big celebrety or anything... but i did post this thread... thanks everyone! :D

D

·
0 Posts
you are handing out coffee and doing bike washes in a bikini right katie?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
doug said:
you are handing out coffee and doing bike washes in a bikini right katie?
I wanted to do a bike wash there, but unfortunately there is no hose!!! so... no bike wash, but YES freeeeeeee coffee and snacks. :coffee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts