BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ride to you limits
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't posed a gen ride out in a LONG TIME..
But
8AM ferry terminal NOrth shore . Before the booth.. to get discount.
sunshine coast.. always a great ride.

Pace: your compfort level. just no howeling it town.. No red n blue The lights do look pretty but not the paper that follows.

Lets roll:rockon

·
Save water, ride oil cool
457 Posts
I'm in for a saturday ride. You think sunshine coast is the best idea though? What about south across the boarder. I'm most likely in either way though. Keep me posted.

·
Ride to you limits
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PeteDawg said:
I'm in for a saturday ride. You think sunshine coast is the best idea though? What about south across the boarder. I'm most likely in either way though. Keep me posted.
Cant drive in USA right now Mr Law Dog is out to get me I owe $285.00 doing 35 in a 20 zone

R

·
0 Posts
would love to do the sunshine coast. can't this time but hope you do more of these.

·
What wheelie?
137 Posts
Hey not sure if i can make yet but the boat does not leave till 9:20 am so would 8:00 am not be a little too early to meet up ?

·
457 Posts
so where are we meeting. On the hiway before the toll booth?...8am? confirm some $hit clutch.

Pete

·
Ride to you limits
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here to make it easier
The church @ taylor way in West van at 8am leaving 820 to the toll booth

·
457 Posts
Alright i'm in. Clutch can you bring your kawi tool kit. I need to tighten my chain on the ferry and i forgot my tool kit in surrey and i'm working tonight. Thanks buddy.

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
wtf look at all the kawi's going on this ride. thats it i'm bringin the honda. see you guys at the church:)

·
What wheelie?
137 Posts
awsome hope to do it again soon well worth the boat ride

·
Ride to you limits
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NIce put it was.. Too bad my front tire packed it in...
Was fun keeping up to you litre bikes :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts