BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody,

I'm having a gathering at my house on Sat March 25th @ 7:30pm.

So there are no surprises...It will be an introduction party to my new business, Home & Gift Collections. http://www.homeandgiftcollection.com/index.htm?lang=english
But please do NOT feel obligated to bring money or feel you need to buy anything at all, I would rather have your pleasant company than your money. I haven't had a gathering in quite sometime and it would be great to see everyone.

If you have friends or family, you'd like to bring, please do not hesitate to bring them, as I should have quite the range of ages.

Now for some perks, besides just seeing me and my pleasant home.
The first 10 people get a prize!
The first 10 people who bring a guest get a prize!

I hope to see you all there! It should be fun!!
I have a spare bed or 2 couches if anyone would like to spend the night - first come, first serve.

Please RSVP

Wendy
[email protected]

·
Registered
371 Posts
Ooooo they have nice stuff!! A woman I used to work with sold it and I bought waaaayyy too much :rolleyes

Would love to see you again Wendy, and meet some more of "the girls". I'll send you an e-mail if I can make it.:flashy

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh it would be great if you could come.

Girls, I realize many people aren't checking onto the site as the weather is still somewhat questionable, if you know of anybody who might be interested in coming, can you please pass this onto them.

Thanks!

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Long time no see, Wendy! Got your e-mail, thanks for the invite :thumbup I have a b-day dinner Saturday, but I'm trying to figure it out so we can swing by afterwards. Good luck, hope you sell tonnes of goodies!

See you soon! (Future rides....or summer soccer....or some other shingdig probably)

Jess :flashy

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey,

I just wanted to send out a reminder of my upcoming grand opening party/gathering this coming Saturday night at 7:30pm. We will be having a fun auction game through the night and the person with the most at the end of night will be able to buy one item for FREE! You can start the night off well by coming in wearing green (March is St.Patrick's Day month) and getting some auction money right as you come in - you'll get even more for bringing a friend/family member.

So, let's see FREE FOOD and FREE ITEMS being given away - sounds like fun to me :)

I haven't heard back from many of you, so I'm hoping you're still able to come, otherwise I may need to cancel the event :(

PLEASE RSVP, ASAP,
Wendy
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts