BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet at Stellas Pub in Mission for breakfast 10:00am
Watch Daytona 200 at 10;30am :band
Ride after (weather permitting) otherwise bring the cage.

How to get to Stellas Pub;
Heading north over the Mission bridge, take first off ramp and
turn left at the end. Instead of taking the overpass to the right
to get to Hwy 7, go straight, you'll see the Pub on your right...

·
Registered
89 Posts
I will try to make it for this (work permiting). I might be in Calgary. Hope to see you there.

V

·
Ride Solo
4,215 Posts
I'll try to make it, but the Buell never seems to run right in the rain. :rolleyes

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
GSP said:
I'll try to make it, but the Buell never seems to run right in the rain. :rolleyes
:eek The what!!?? I'll be trying to make it as well...

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I'm there.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Wait a sec, isn't Daytona on SUNDAY?

·
Twist Master
1,142 Posts
Race Time??????????

silverD said:
NOPE it's Saturday.....

http://speedtv.com/schedule/index.p...nth=&subcat=&program=&usecal=yes&startMonday=

It defaults to eastern time, you can change it to pacific time if you want.

Just picked up the TV guide and it List's the DAYTONA 200 RACE On SATURDAY on SPEED TV Starting at 8:00 AM !!
IF You follow the Link you Put up on the Thread and look at the listing's in Pacific Time it Also List's the Race AT 8:00 AM for the SuperBike Race and 10:30 for Formula EXtreme.

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
The "200" starts at 10:30 local time, 8:00 is the first race of the day, superbike I believe... The 200 being the formula extreme race..

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
It's only listed as an hour, I beleive it is just a "regular" length race, but I don't know what regular is....

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Mission? MISSION?!?!? That's like another freakin' country. I'm gonna pass unless there's some shit going down in Yaletown.
BTW, look for the Hu-man to make a comeback in May on a spankin' new '06 Gixxer 1K.........I'll still be eatin' Nick's dust tho'

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
Hu99 said:
Hey, Don......you still riding the silver 9-er?
Silver... is that the color it looked when we hauled it back out of the bush....:devillook

The nine was sort of blackish/greyish/micaish... but it's gone now, replaced last August by a silver '04 DL 1000 Vstrom... keep the hell outa my way now!!

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
Hu99 said:
BTW, look for the Hu-man to make a comeback in May on a spankin' new '06 Gixxer 1K.........
Very nice there Lloyd!!! Looking forward to seeing it.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Machinist said:
Just picked up the TV guide and it List's the DAYTONA 200 RACE On SATURDAY on SPEED TV Starting at 8:00 AM !!
IF You follow the Link you Put up on the Thread and look at the listing's in Pacific Time it Also List's the Race AT 8:00 AM for the SuperBike Race and 10:30 for Formula EXtreme.
AMA SuperBike 8:30am (16 laps only) We meet at Stellas @ 10:00am,
FX (200 miles) starts @ 10;30am.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Saint Nick said:
AMA SuperBike 8:30am (16 laps only) We meet at Stellas @ 10:00am,
FX (200 miles) starts @ 10;30am.
nick, are you still able to ride a motorcycle??? :)

·
Ride the winds of change
1,994 Posts
I'm all screwed up. I was thinking the Daytona party at the Shark Club would show the races on sunday. Only one event per weekend so I will try to make Stellas to see your guys ugly mugs.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GSP said:
Jeremy McWilliams qualified quite well on the BUELL...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts