BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the sun is shining, and this will probably be the best chance we get to ride for a while now. who's up for it? with the changeable weather personality I dont think I want to go out of town, but I can always be convinced to do something crazy.

I am flexible but live in south surrey/WR area so thats kind of preferred but I dont care where/when (prefer meet by 2 - 3 pm though, earlier even better).

post up if you're interested and we'll organize

Cory

·
Oyi!
1,108 Posts
I just went for a quick rip around my hood. Your hands get really cold fast! Make sure you bundle up and have some sort of heated accessories to go with it. OH it's sooooooooo nice to ride again!:rockon

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My pure masculinity keeps me warm jane :) :) actually I do have a heated vest, thanks for the tip :) :)

it's a riding euphoria day I think, so if you all see an unlikely looking guy bopping and weaving and singing on a motorcycle today that may well be me :)

Cory

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I'm heading out for awhile right now! Message me if you want to ride sooner rather than later

·
Registered
969 Posts
I'm interested.. just heading out to get re-insured :D Uninsured now for way too long..... oh... all of 13 hours and it's killing me :p

If you're still going for a toodle, post up details please :D

Thanks ;)

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just got home from a quick solo cuz I just couldn't wait, depending on timing I could go again though, post up or text me..

Cory
PS. and yes I was bopping and singing

·
Registered
969 Posts
just got home from a quick solo cuz I just couldn't wait, depending on timing I could go again though, post up or text me..

Cory
PS. and yes I was bopping and singing
LOL I need me an iPOD!!!
I'm fricken jealous twice over!!!

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL I need me an iPOD!!!
I'm fricken jealous twice over!!!
don't be jealous, you haven't heard my singing .. there's a reason why I only actually sing when Im not at a stoplight and/or while the bike is revving high :)

Cory

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I just got in, too. Friggin cold fingers! And the rain came back :( Who made the rain come back!

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
I just got in, too. Friggin cold fingers! And the rain came back :( Who made the rain come back!
well, just cause youre so nice, the cure for cold fingers is sittin' at Burnaby Kawi, Teknic chicane gloves on sale for 55 bucks.. at least thats what they were when i bought my vest!

g'luck.. they're awesome!!! only cold is incredibly slight at about 6.5 in the thick ass fogg over 100... damn good if you ask me.. and they arent thick at all, rather confortable...

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
i'll go check 'em out. anything to get rid of the red fingers :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts