BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*Canceled* Sat Oct 21st - Manning/Princeton 10am 232nd

EDIT: A gasket I put on a couple of weeks ago just started leaking badly enough that I don't want to ride on it,
so I'm going to have to cancel (working on it as we speak.. :( ) It doesn't sound like we have anyone actually confirmed,
but if someone wants to host in my place please go ahead and post up.

10am - 232nd St & #1 Hwy Chevron, leave 10:30 sharp I'm thinking lunch in Manning but I am flexible.

if you're interested post up, so I know to actually make the stop.. if I think I'm alone I'll just continue on.
cya'll

Cory

·
Registered
119 Posts
The Dudette does not miss a single thing!!! Us "Bastards" will enjoy our SATURDAY Kitsap ride. Enjoy this one Cory.

Hey Cory, I retired (and sold) the old Katana and I now have a new ride...a 97 gsxr 750. Let's get on the road before the snow flies.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yeah but I can get to princeton and back with lunch in time for work!!!! Throw in lunch and a speeding ticket and call it a day.
So, after expenses....(lunch and ticket) plus stress of making it in time.....wouldn't have been worth taking the day off????!!! :evilgrin
Anyway, it's a bit late.....(hi hi hi), but maybe next time!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.