BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*Canceled* Sat Oct 21st - Manning/Princeton 10am 232nd

EDIT: A gasket I put on a couple of weeks ago just started leaking badly enough that I don't want to ride on it,
so I'm going to have to cancel (working on it as we speak.. :( ) It doesn't sound like we have anyone actually confirmed,
but if someone wants to host in my place please go ahead and post up.

10am - 232nd St & #1 Hwy Chevron, leave 10:30 sharp I'm thinking lunch in Manning but I am flexible.

if you're interested post up, so I know to actually make the stop.. if I think I'm alone I'll just continue on.
cya'll

Cory

·
Registered
280 Posts
I will try to get up and see you there!
Didn't you call us BASTARDS (BASTARDETTE in my case) to have moved the ride (Washington) to Saturday??!! And this one.....isn't it Saturday????
HAH HAAAAAAAA!!!!! BUSTED!!!!! :laughing

·
Registered
119 Posts
The Dudette does not miss a single thing!!! Us "Bastards" will enjoy our SATURDAY Kitsap ride. Enjoy this one Cory.

Hey Cory, I retired (and sold) the old Katana and I now have a new ride...a 97 gsxr 750. Let's get on the road before the snow flies.

·
Registered
280 Posts
The Dudette does not miss a single thing!!! Us "Bastards" will enjoy our SATURDAY Kitsap ride. Enjoy this one Cory.

You are right...my friend!! You better be quick to pull a fast one by me......:laughing :laughing
And we will indeed (US BASTARDS) enjoy the ride!!! :rockon

·
truth seeker
527 Posts
Didn't you call us BASTARDS (BASTARDETTE in my case) to have moved the ride (Washington) to Saturday??!! And this one.....isn't it Saturday????
HAH HAAAAAAAA!!!!! BUSTED!!!!! :laughing

Yeah but I can get to princeton and back with lunch in time for work!!!! Throw in lunch and a speeding ticket and call it a day.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yeah but I can get to princeton and back with lunch in time for work!!!! Throw in lunch and a speeding ticket and call it a day.
So, after expenses....(lunch and ticket) plus stress of making it in time.....wouldn't have been worth taking the day off????!!! :evilgrin
Anyway, it's a bit late.....(hi hi hi), but maybe next time!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts