BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thank you George and Rachel!!! I had a great time, and definitely will be adding a dirt bike to my garage as soon as possible. :D It's all the things you'd like to try on a sport bike, but don't to avoid getting crunchy. :laughing

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
Had a great time!!! I am very impressed with that Husky!!! nice bike!!!
and Rachel you rode great....seen you get sideways and you rode it out!!!

Kent was the last pic. you falling???? thats pretty slide ways...hehehe

And ya we got dirty...

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
It looks like you had a blast! Let me know next time you guys are going, I'd love to come out and get dirty too.

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
ohhh i know that riding area. great place to get the feel of the bike. Congrats Rachel fer finally getting dirty. all this time i thought this was gonna be a girly bike,asphalt only:laughing , i guess you proved me wrong.

now that George has made you an enduro x master, i say we all go to herrling cause some shit. i'm sure theres lots that wanna head out.

·
es ist orange und bellt
1,784 Posts
I'd be up for a casual fun ride....just need to throw the dirt wheels and brakes on the supermoto and I'm on my way. Where were you guys "n" gal riding?

G

·
i saw some thor quadrant boots at carter at the mall for a good price. pray tell that riding area ?

i want to get out so bad when is the next ride ? i got a new thermos i want to fill up with hot chocolat pour moi apres dirtbikin' bevie

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,226 Posts
I'd be up for Herrling! Just passed it a few days ago, and the river is really down, so even a Ford Festiva could get in there.

·
Registered
501 Posts
great pics look like you had a wicked time. I tell you that husky sure looks like fun! (Street & Dirt !)

·
MoToSucCubUS
1,784 Posts
congrats Rachel! looks like you had a good time.

I'd be up for Herrling! Just passed it a few days ago, and the river is really down, so even a Ford Festiva could get in there.
sweet. let's do it soon. maybe next weekend?

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Haha love the pics ! That was SO MUCH FUN.

Haven't laughed like that for a long time. George thank you for the great lessons and the Christmas goggles!!! I need to seriously get some boots and pants.

Kent your wipe outs were awesome.

Let's go again soon.
Yeah what's up with the sneakers? ;) Rachel, let's go for a rip soon...

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I,m thinkin i'm gonna get one of those huskies in 450 when i move to the north end of the island ,wanta talk about riding 1000's of km. of loggin roads some that never get drove on ,so fresh like a cushion of white fine gravel , my good friend has a xr 400 i,m gonna convert him to a husky , he's a pro tree killer and loves his huskies. lookin good Rachel looks like ya all had fun gettin all dirty.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can't wait to get my own Husky. She's sooo purdy. . .

I guess they don't make 50's for the kiddies, eh?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts