BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's up for some riding on Saturday?

I'm thinking meeting at the Tim's @ Queensborough Landing...

Time: 11AM
Destination: Thinking around lower mainland out to Harrison or beyond (thx Cory)

The weather network "predicts" sunny and clouds High up to 9 degrees, 10% chance of rain...

Post up let me know what ya'll think...

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
I'm a definatly a possibility (maybe). Not sure if we've got something already booked on saturday or not ....

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure if we've got something already booked on saturday or not ....
As you and the wife or as in you and the other riders??....lol!! I know I know...leavin me out cuz I'm sick or late....

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
Awwww how nice. You're having a birthday ride for me? Thanks.. I won't be able to participate though but your gesture is appreciated.

:evilgrin

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Who's up for some riding on Saturday?

I'm thinking meeting at the Tim's @ Queensborough Landing...

Time: 11AM
Destination: Thinking around lower mainland out to Harrison or beyond (thx Cory)

The weather network "predicts" sunny and clouds High up to 9 degrees, 10% chance of rain...

Post up let me know what ya'll think...
Ohh alright, I guess I'm in unless any freak weather, rolls in.

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awwww how nice. You're having a birthday ride for me? Thanks.. I won't be able to participate though but your gesture is appreciated.

:evilgrin
Haha how did you know?? too bad you can't make it we were going to bring cake too!!:devillook

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man oh man...you guys are going to get my foot where the sun don't shine...

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
Haha how did you know?? too bad you can't make it we were going to bring cake too!!:devillook
damn.. I can bring the cage for the cake!!

or if you deliver, watch for saturday night shenanigans (not AT shenanigans, that place sucks).

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think I'll tag along for this one too, hopefully the weather stays decent!
Anyone coming from Vancouver/Burnaby that wants to meet up and ride out? (I haven't been to the Queensborough Tim's before)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Man oh man...you guys are going to get my foot where the sun don't shine...
Don't worry her bark is much worse then her bite. And it seems there has been a bit of a change in the posted weather seeing as I don't believe it was supposed to snow over night. Also they are now predicting 70% chance of showers. However, as long as it's not pouring I'm in.

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
I don't think i'll be coming - not if this snow stays :eek Richard, i think we have that freak weather :laughing

·
Registered
969 Posts
I don't think i'll be coming - not if this snow stays :eek Richard, i think we have that freak weather :laughing
Meh, it'll be gone by then. I'm in :D

- CJ

1 - 20 of 78 Posts