BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:flashy so its actually semi-nice out there, wont be breaking any land speed records an' i'll have to wash the bike good when done...

but i'm thinkin' im' a' ridin'!!!!!

post up if anyone out there is still thinkin' of riding as an option to beat the butter chicken blues!!! :rockon

post up if interested, if not i'm a gonner!!!

TIME:: NOON {CAN NEGOTIATE, 1PM LATEST}
WHERE:: TIMMI HOES QUEENSBORROUGH
DESTINATION:: I'M A THINKIN' STAVE LAKE MISSION BACKROADS..
WHY:: CAUSE WE CAN!!

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Have a good ride? Sorry i couldn't make it - had to sort out the gf.

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Nope. I tried for hours to get those two letters in the right order, but gave up.

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope. I tried for hours to get those two letters in the right order, but gave up.

yup, sorry i didnt post!!! it was awesome!! freakin' clear weather for a good three hours.. didnt even need my vest plugged in till ride back on #7... it was freaking amazing to ride again like that after so long i tell you.!!! wowl, cant even describe how much i love the handling on this thing.. simply staggeringly impressive ride... are you jealous yet?? i knew you would ...

only found like two three corners w/ gravel on 'em.. one or two after the dam w/ water still just sittin' under the shade...

other than that!! it was [email protected]! got some funny looks from cagers, some cuties, though i was nutts to be riding, saw two cruisers, one offroad, one vfr, and another some sport out there.. guess i wasnt the only one w/ out a an FG eh?? :devillook

heay, i think i like the sound o' that... girls look away, i'm just high from ridin'... btw, saw a great flick for you diehard cowboys and cowgirls out there.. Down in the Valley, great stuff, Edward Norton.. rent it..:rockon

·
Registered
948 Posts
I went riding today about 2-5 its was sunny and dry out it was great only saw 2 others on sport bikes and couple of cruisers suprized that there was not more of us out there but tommorow afternoon Iam up for a ride If its not raining to hard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts