BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,917 Posts
right on Thor! I might come out after work. but why dont cha meet up PoCo, or maple ridge or somethin, and take the back roads, and then highway 7 to Harrison?

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
#$(#$* The time when I have no bike....(#$&#$&*(#$&...well have fun..ride safe...haha I am talkin about Thor here...hahahahahaaha!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's going to be a blast definately try and make it...I'm praying for a nice day and I'm hoping to be back relatively early afternoon to hit up my favorite stunt spot for a little and then get myself all dolled up for Matt's BDAY BASH at VR :laughing

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
#$(#$* The time when I have no bike....(#$&#$&*(#$&...well have fun..ride safe...haha I am talkin about Thor here...hahahahahaaha!
Thanks for your concern momma but, I couldn't kill myself if I tried ;) where the hell is your bike?

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
Thanks for your concern momma but, I couldn't kill myself if I tried ;) where the hell is your bike?
Guess you haven't read my thread...its all good...engine seized...dropped a valve...freakin sucks...RMS sayin at least 3 weeks for parts...its been almost 2 and I'm lost without my bike... I'm just glad all under warranty...they are replacing everything...even tranny if needed...as the drama unfolds...

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
People round here still ride in the rain??? I might be in - depends what the woman has planned for saturday :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
People round here still ride in the rain??? I might be in - depends what the woman has planned for saturday :)
Rain or Shine suits me fine :laughing
Nice to see another guy who prefers spending time with his woman to riding I thought I was the only one :devillook

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Nice to see another guy who prefers spending time with his woman to riding I thought I was the only one :devillook
I'd rather be riding, but the consequences are worse when she's involved and pissed off :laughing

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
$%@#$^@%!!!!!!

arghhh, i'm with Martina on this one!!!

bike's getting painted, doubt it'll be back by then, hopefully though!! i'll post up if i can make it, i'd love to rip it up there, i miss me baby!!!

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
How did i know you were going to say "bike's being painted" :laughing

·
Registered
682 Posts
I thought your bike was your woman Thor. I'm confused.

Sorry I won't make this one. I for sure have to work on Saturday. No getting out of it. I still owe for Jess's ride last month. Have fun and for god's sake Thor............try and get that front tire up once or twice for me.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts