BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics from Saturday what an incredible afternoon!

·
Learning the hard way.
1,334 Posts
Noyce piks mang. Where were you guys? I don't recognize that area.

c.

·
damn broken leg!!!!!!!
1,610 Posts
The cement plant ( I think??? ) says you are in Delta somewhere. The CRF looks muddy; you guys dirt riding there too? And the blonde looks nice too. A girl that likes bikes and beer will make some guy very happy :thumbup

·
Bring on the sun
2,078 Posts
Don't ask where that is on the internet dude, either you know or you don't. Don't heat it out.

Nice pics thor...thanks for the txt msg.

·
Got Crazy?
810 Posts
Nice shiat boys an girls.....I've got most of my shit sorted out so i'll be out again this coming season. I'll be at the bike show on the 26 Thor, hopefully I'll see some of you guys there:rockon

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I still get as excited about this stuntin' shit as anyone hehe And for now I'm going to keep the blonde nameless but I can say I'm definately impressed with her riding and drinking abilities haha:laughing :laughing

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea mang xb12 with some fancy wheels and a flame job.

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
I'll have to get out there for sure next outing.
(would be nice to check that bike out too)

·
MoToSucCubUS
1,784 Posts
looks like Saturday was a good time.

much love goes out to Gasman who's healing up in the H right now. took a nasty hit to his leg by a nicely sharpened twelve bar. there is such a thing as too much scraping? we're all eagerly awaiting your return buddy!

·
Learning the hard way.
1,334 Posts
Bandit_Ryder said:
Don't ask where that is on the internet dude, either you know or you don't. Don't heat it out.

Nice pics thor...thanks for the txt msg.
How does one "heat" it out? I am not hip with the lingo.

c.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts