BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saturday ride in here!

alrighty, we started talking about this in the rms thread, but I thought I'd get a proper thread going so we could set up a time and place for everyone to meet.

Evil-E, I can swing by your place in the morning and then we can both go to wherever everyone else is meeting?

who all is interested in riding on sat? if so, where and when? any ideas for a destination?

cos, when are you done the b-day thingy?

input, I need input!

·
CrazyAssFlip
787 Posts
Re: saturday ride in here!

bender said:
alrighty, we started talking about this in the rms thread, but I thought I'd get a proper thread going so we could set up a time and place for everyone to meet.

Evil-E, I can swing by your place in the morning and then we can both go to wherever everyone else is meeting?

who all is interested in riding on sat? if so, where and when? any ideas for a destination?

cos, when are you done the b-day thingy?

input, I need input!
i'm in but i was thinking on going for an early ride, say 8 am? is that too early for you guys?

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
I start the b-day thing at 6 pm. So home by 5 I need to be. I like the idea of getting it on early Saturday.

C

·
0 Posts
im in. im free anytime the whole day, i just have to drop by a bday lunch in richmond and then im free again. so post up people. you know you want to ride sooooo badly.....

come on blitz, sokha... i know u wanna ride. :rider :laughing

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
who wakes up early on a saturday?

oh yeah, i sleep in all week. weekends i wake up early.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have to meet my landlords at 9:30, so I won't be able leave until about 10. I can meet you guys wherever though. starbucks? chevron on 232nd? stanley park? I'm free pretty much all day, and I haven't ridden my bike all winter so I don't care where we go, as long as I'm riding.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in also... but 8:00 may be a little to early for me on weekend.
I work mon-fri 8-4 so i love my weekend sleep :)
Can i set a time and place to meet you guys at say 11:00???
pls post up again and let me know. I'll meet you guys anywhere (Richmond would be best though)...
thx guys!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey Human

I live out in Abby but wouldn't mind hooking up for a ride as I have yet to met many people from here, so if possible get back to me if you guys would be able to swing by the chevron on 232nd and met there I could probably get others from out here as well.
Post back!

·
'04 R1 - You are mine!
1,697 Posts
Sign me up!...That makes it what?..20 ppl so far?...a few more and we are gonna need a permit...lol..
should be ...interesting! :roflmao

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i think i can make it to the chevron on 232nd @ 8.

ill jsut set my alarm real early....

should we put that little "meeting place" idea to work this saturday??... u know the one in the other thread.

main "suggested" meeting points...

1. chevron off the 232nd exit.
2. somewhere off the willingdon exit and some other place...

man, that didnt make sense did it... can someone who knows what im trying to say help me out. :D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in but not that early maybe 10:30 - 11am. Just name the place. I am in Burnaby but will meet anywhere. Well maybe not Hope.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
what's the plan?
where's everyone going?
i dont want to wake up at 8..
or at 11 :D
is there anywhere you people are gonna be at, afternoon sometime?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dafnip: i'd be up to ride around 11 too and am in burnaby...we could hook up and meet the rest of the group around then

where you guys planning to ride?

·
518 Posts
Okay here is the plan.... Chevron at 232nd at 11:00... we'll wait till 11:30 then ride.... I know some good back roads from there that will lead us to so more good backroads that will eventually head to mission, then we can possibly ride up to harrison...

and then Cosworth will be on his side of the river so he can get home in time....

all of this providing the weather is good.....

SOUND GOOD GUYS?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts