BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and a couple of other guys from Richmond are probably going to head out for a nice ride in a couple of hours around 2 or 3 so if anyone wants to join just post up...

don't know where we are going yet(probably WR) and we will meet up at Richmond chevron at 5 and steveston if anyone posts wanting to join. Don't know an exact time yet but will keep you updated.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hey I am off work at 5pm .. I have my bike with me right now .. I just talked to **** .. he gets off at 4pm in Downtown .. I am in New Westminster .. I think He might meet me at my workplace !! LETS PLAN SOMETHING !! ITs pretty dry out and not too hot =)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey ****...give my cell a call and if i don't answer it means I'm riding so leave a message and I will call back asap. I'm interested but don't want to give you a definit yes cause I don't have my day planned out yet...just call me and I'll let you know. Give me a good 15 min after you leave a message to get back to you.

·
Registered
465 Posts
**** so whats going on? R u heading down to my work? Some friends wanna watch the boxing match tonight .. its at 6pm .. TELL ME WHATS HAPPENING? We can ride .. Iain and Keiju .. might wanna play CS or go to Richards .. I don't want to club .. gotta work tomorrow mornign !! I wouldn't mind watching the fight and then riding more .. err Saturday night .. COPS.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LE...where you going to watch the fight? me and some friends were gonna go somewhere to watch it then ride after

·
Registered
465 Posts
blazinr6 said:
LE...where you going to watch the fight? me and some friends were gonna go somewhere to watch it then ride after
I am watching it at my friend's house .. near Metrotown .. actually he lives near Deer Lake in Bby. Lets all ride out after.

·
Registered
332 Posts
i dunno man, i dun really like boxing...so i'm just gonna ride. i'm can't go meet you at ur place thou, i gotta go back home and head to the postal office before its closed....gotta snd those two mothers. and wash bike too....got some gravel on it....cus went up to cypress yesturdy... where u wanna go man? some twisties!! come on!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LimitedEdition said:

I am watching it at my friend's house .. near Metrotown .. actually he lives near Deer Lake in Bby. Lets all ride out after.
ok...we're going to a bar to watch, but yeah wecould all ride after just post later with a time and place

·
Registered
465 Posts
FastMickey said:
i dunno man, i dun really like boxing...so i'm just gonna ride. i'm can't go meet you at ur place thou, i gotta go back home and head to the postal office before its closed....gotta snd those two mothers. and wash bike too....got some gravel on it....cus went up to cypress yesturdy... where u wanna go man? some twisties!! come on!!
Fine .. lets just ride then .. I'll call you after work. But lets do some posing after =) haha ..

·
Registered
465 Posts
blazinr6 said:

ok...we're going to a bar to watch, but yeah wecould all ride after just post later with a time and place
What time do you think u will start riding at? And what part of the City will you be in? What type of riding do you wanna do at this time? Or do u just wanna meet up?

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
i did the biggest burnout outside some cs place yesterday
hahahahahaaha...... i got it down man but rear tire is focked now, it's got rocks and shit melted into it.

·
Registered
465 Posts
His first burnout was pretty impressive .. the 2nd try .. err =)

but ya .. **** .. I'll call you .. I am gonna be with going out for food with some ppl from work maybe ..

Chuck .. so you dont' need to study? coming out? boxing fight? CS? or riding? its pretty nice out .. I wanna get some good runs in. But cops out on saturday night !!

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
i couldn't do the 2nd burnout attempt cause the tire was warm already. i found that out yesterday after shredding the tire for like 10 secs i tried to do it again and it wouldn't work:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts