BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Ride Solo
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CAUTION: SOME OF THE POSTS THAT HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THIS THREAD MIGHT BE CONSIDERED AS SPOILERS!!!!!!!

**REMEMBER that it's a Saturday race, so if you're wanting to avoid the results until you watch the coverage on Speed Sunday morning, you'll have to start avoiding racing sites a day earlier! BTW, I'd love to borrow a tape of these races if you're out in the 'Wack. :)

Doesn't look like Suzuki will be coming out of the blocks as strongly this year--it's shaping up to be a great season. GO BAAAAAYYYLLLIISSS!!!

Bayliss
Lanzi
Pitt
Toseland

Corser
Haga
Kagayama
Martin

Barros
Rolfo
Walker
Nieto

Chili
Fabrizio
Borciani
Muggeridge

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
WTF happened to Laconi.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
yeah..but no time reported?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
He didn't make superpole, he is still in the race gridded somewhere behind the top 16.
I see that our Canadian racer qualified 15th in Supersport. Nice work.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Stykman said:
He didn't make superpole, he is still in the race gridded somewhere behind the top 16.
I see that our Canadian racer qualified 15th in Supersport. Nice work.
Oh ok, I wondered about that.

Ya, thats awesome!!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Woohoo! Let the racing season begin!

Can't wait to see what's going to happen in Moto GP this year.

I really hope NASCARVISION will give us better coverage and a complete season this year.

·
Tarded
810 Posts
I'm not going to post any spoilers until I know everyone has seen the races but ............HOLY FUCK that's racing.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
fak i cant believe what happened in the first race!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Wow what a start to the season! Looks like it could be Suzuki, Yamaha, Ducati or Honda on any given day.

That last lap of race 2 was fantastic!:rockon

·
Registered
141 Posts
Think this will pretty well put WSBK back on top as the best bike racing to watch especially now that Motogp has fallen to a 16 bike grid at best vs the 30 that lined up today for WSBK and Aprillia has announced they will be back in WSBK for 2007 with a V4.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts