BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bigger, better and uncut! Don't know about the uncut part, but... the cash prize is going to be bigger this year, better and more prizes... i.e.) 2nd/3rd place teams.

:rockon Alright! I don't have the full details finalized yet BUT, might as well get the registration stuff out of the way so we're not waiting on the day of the scavenger ride.

This year, it will be a combination of photos and pocket-sized items on the hunt list. Drum it up :lurking and let's get double the participants as last year! It was lots of fun. For those who missed it... this is what it was all about:

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54212

Great for newbs and the more experienced!

This year, we'll have an awards dinner and stuff after too :coffee

SUNDAY - JUNE 4TH, 2006 - 11AM

Suggestions are still welcomed!!! If y'all work at places that can sponsor prizing or know of people who can as well... please let me know, we'll make sure it's a reciprocal deal! BCSPORTBIKE, we welcome you as well!

:flashy

Smokes

·
The new kid
359 Posts
Sweet! :rockon

Calling all Team Maverick alumni; ready to kick some scavenger ass again?!

Nicely done, Smokie. :thumbup

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Digit Treesloth said:
Sweet! :rockon

Calling all Team Maverick alumni; ready to kick some scavenger ass again?!

Nicely done, Smokie. :thumbup
It's going to be fun again! :thumbup

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Hey Smokie, can we sign up with the same team members? Or are you making a 'shuffle' rule? Just curious...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
janesee said:
Hey Smokie, can we sign up with the same team members? Or are you making a 'shuffle' rule? Just curious...

Hey, if you guys figure out your own team... less work for me! :laughing I'll only assign teams for people with no teams....

·
Ridin' Dirty
852 Posts
Fathers Day Weekend! Akkkk....

I will be in Prince Rupert fishing for Coho and Halibut...how many others have fathers day obligations? It would be great if it got shuffled to the following weekend...:surrender

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Libby said:
I will be in Prince Rupert fishing for Coho and Halibut...how many others have fathers day obligations? It would be great if it got shuffled to the following weekend...:surrender
hmm... the reason i chose this weekend was cuz of other events i'm involved in the following week... anybody opposed to June 11th?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No June 11 is MUCH better for me too....I am unable to come on this ride if it is the 18th.

·
Registered
81 Posts
YAY...june 11th is way better...father's day was kinda bad...i probably wouldn't have been able to make it either;) can't wait for this year's hunt...it's gonna be awesome!!:rockon

·
Registered
361 Posts
lets go team KAWIDUCTARDS!!!! oh crap, i guess we'll have to change the name seeing as some people have changed the bikes!...
Kaw-r1-duc-tards? kawyamductards?

hmmm

anyone wanna put together a motard team?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anybody want to do a Surrey/Langely team??? We can meet out here and ride in together....I don't know the city well, so if you are knowledgable about the city you're welcome on the team!!!!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
smokie said:
Crap! Might have to change it to June 3rd... :rtfm sorry guys.
Make up yer mind! I gotta book it off!!

spinster said:
lets go team KAWIDUCTARDS!!!!
I'm still up for it if you guys are Katie!! I'm working on my skills so that I can be up to par for R1Poser this year, rather than keeping you guys back:tredmill

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Hey! 18th would've been fine for me... it was my bday and i still wanted it to happen lol... JUNE 4TH..... NO MORE CHANGES.... THAT IS MY FINAL ANSWER! we got a cool venue to end it at as well so sign up!

·
'Busa girls, God love 'em
5,842 Posts
June 4 th wow your making it quite the challenge getting a team together this year Smokie

what happened to the 11th???

1 - 20 of 160 Posts