BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't get any pics of me racing around but the club had a photographer there so I'm expecting to get to buy some pics of me being a hero at the next club meeting on the 20th.

In the meantime I found these kicking around inside my digicam from the Tradex day. And stupid me forgot to take the camera for the Mission day.......... :rolleyes

So first here's my pit area. And that's the Invisible Man kickin' back between rounds......

Next here are a couple of general views of the area around my pit.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Your lucky Bruce, you must be having a blast with that. I cant wait till my first track experience. I may be heading down to Leguna Seca in november with Dat from action with both our bikes on the back of a trailer. I am gonna pick up an older bike to use as a track whore too maybe next year some time :rider

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah, it's a blast all right. I can hardly wait for the next day.

I didn't go any faster in my last session but what DID happen was even more important. I got some confidence and started to click with the whole experience and the apparent pace slowed down in my mind. I now know there's another 10 percent or so that I can squeeze out of me almost immediatley and then it's the uphill learning pattern for the next level.

I just had NO idea that these bikes and me could do so much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts