BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
+ 39.9 km/h
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to New York for my first time.
:rockon
I've been a Seahawks season ticket holder for the last five years, my time has come.
Any 12th man fans going?

Just wish it was warmer there.

Go 'Hawks!

·
+ 39.9 km/h
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No didn't get the lottery. I paid the price... too much, but this is what I've been waiting for.

·
track hack
1,993 Posts
Enjoy the game! The wife and I are going to Vegas to watch it, go Hawks!!!!

Forecast there is for 18 and a mix of sun and cloud - only 15 degrees warmer than Jersey! :)

·
+ 39.9 km/h
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Enjoy the game! The wife and I are going to Vegas to watch it, go Hawks!!!!

Forecast there is for 18 and a mix of sun and cloud - only 15 degrees warmer than Jersey! :)
Nice work, I had the alternative plan for Vegas all lined up. Was there one year to watch it, if you're at Hard Rock the locals get dressed up in costume like a Halloween party for Superbowl.

·
Registered
18,858 Posts
8 hours of pregame about Peyton Manning and the # 1 offence. Does Bandito dare say it. Will it be the first BUZZ score in 47 years?

Surely Manning could kick a fieldgoal, no?

·
Registered
18,858 Posts
Sweet Jesus, forget it.

One of the big boxers put up a $10.4 million wager on the broncos. He must be shitting his pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahah. FML. Ridiculous. Put John Elway on the field. Anything. The waterboy. Throw the coaches wife onto the field. Kids. Grandparents. Anyone.. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

·
Happiness is the corner
2,031 Posts
If the Broncos aren't stoned now, they sure as shit will be within minutes of their return to Denver.

·
+ 39.9 km/h
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Back home now from the Superbowl, 12th man was a force. Lost my voice cheering at almost every single play from the start of kickoff as the Seahawks made the Broncos look like they didn't know what to do out there. Was a great game for Seahawks fans, every fan likes to blow out the other team. Nobody else seemed to like the game.
The stadium was warm even though they supplied everyone with gloves, handwarmers, toques, plus they bumped the price up in the stadium = $16 beer $22 sandwich. Enjoyed the half-time show.
Getting the train to and from NJ & NY was a joke, took us about 2½ hours to get from MetLife to TimesSquare.
Monday we had Letterman tickets, so got to see Russell Wilson interview. For my first Superbowl and first visit to New York it was a great success. Looking forward to next year's repeat Superbowl victory.

Mayweather may not know how to bet on the Superbowl but I do. Took the 'Hawks to win by 31+ points.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts