BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you crazy motorcycle riders. I thought it would be a nice idea to have a season end bbq at 5th gear before a lot of people store their bikes for the fall/winter season. It would be awesome to see all you cool people once again before we go into hybernation...ie. transit or in our cages.

So here are the details:

Where: 5th Gear! Thanks to bill for providing a cool place to hang.

When: Saturday October 7th, starting around 6:30pm

What to bring: Bring your own booze and some burgers and hot dogs, whatever you fancy

Hope to see you all there!:drinkbeer :thewave:drinkbeer

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
I'm in...its marked in my calendar. Let's pray for good weather!

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
i'll be there cookin' weiners..and u never know..i might just put mine in your hot dog and serve it to ya nice and low.... AHAHAHAHAHAH

maggots!!! :p

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
i'm in like sin!

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts

·
GoPro Inspector
4,422 Posts
I doubt anyone wants to see your 2 inch weiner Sat...especially when its in a hot dog bun, it'll look that much smaller.

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
i'll be there cookin' weiners..and u never know..i might just put mine in your hot dog and serve it to ya nice and low.... AHAHAHAHAHAH

maggots!!! :p
Im slightly interested on seeing that acutally....
a penis in a hotdog bun... :|

*shoots face off*

·
Hockey Trev
284 Posts
I'll make it out but i'll be in my car, unless i pick up a bike by then... SELL ME YOUR BIKES PEOPLE :|

Sat bring a copy of throttle trauma for me as well please.

I'll bring as many chairs as i can fit in my car.

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
If I come it's in the cage.. insurance will be expired.

·
How'd I end up here?
553 Posts
I'll try to make it too - will be in the cage as I sold my bike... trying to steal the hubby's is proving a little harder than I thought - who knew he'd want to ride it too! :laughing

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
I'll try to make it too - will be in the cage as I sold my bike... trying to steal the hubby's is proving a little harder than I thought - who knew he'd want to ride it too! :laughing
I'm sure there's someone out there who's more than willing to 2-up you. :devillook

:roflmao

1 - 20 of 177 Posts