BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to head down into Seattle sometime this weekend and wouldn't mind checking out a couple of shops. Does anyone know of any good shops in Seattle or some along the way?

·
fat old bastard
826 Posts
When i ride to Seattle,i usually check out these ones.
RMC Motorsports in Renton.
Huge Hon/Yam/Kaw/Suz/Motoguzzi dealership.they carry a few other lines as well but i can't remember them,big accessories dept too.
They also have a indoor flattrack/carts/motocross track in the same building. :rockon
i've practiced at that track,it's pretty impressive in size for an indoor track.

Cycleworks is a big accessories store also on the same street about two miles away.

Cyclebarn in Smokeypoint and Lynnewood is a multi make dealership.

Moto international on Aurora ave is cool,they handle Aprilia, Moto Guzzi and Laverda.

Cyclegear is in Auburn and Tacoma.
it's a big accessories only store.
Dainese,Alpinestars etc great tire prices.

:bowdown Eastside Motosports in Bellevue is my favorite to visit bar none.
By far the best eye candy available anywhere around here.
They carry Ducati,Bimota Cagiva,MV Augusta,Bimota.
I think they also have Suz. and Yam. but i never notice those when i go there :laughing

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the help. I'm trying to find a place that carries AGV helmets since nobody keeps them in stock here. I need to be able to try one on before I buy it since I don't know how the sizing is.

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
slam said:
what happened with this thread?
They have some of the basic AGV helmets in stock but none of the TiTech or XR-2 Helmets (I believe that they are a different fit "race fit") although they can order them for you. Without trying it on I don't know what size to order, they won't order it unless I buy it.:surrender

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, looks like the word from the local distributor of AGV Helmets is that they will no longer be carried. They are claiming that the helmets are too hard to get parts for and that AGV is too difficult to deal with. So anyone looking for one will have to go down south or place some internet orders (the latter of which obviously doesn't give you the chance to try it on for sizing.) None of the dealers immediately south of the border have any on their websites or reply to e-mails as I have recently experienced. If anyone knows of a particular shop carrying AGV (TiTech or XR-2), wether it be on this side or that side of the border, post it up. Thanks.:firemad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts