BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my bike back from the shop today (Shiny new bodywork and $3000 of ICBC's dollars later). It's been out of my hands for over three weeks following the accident that I had at UBC. If you remember the post was "Some Dumbass Cager Hit Me". It's nice to have my baby back where she belongs. I'm looking forward to meeting up with some of you guys for a group ride. I'm always reading about your rides and looking at the pics and watching the videos, but I've been bikeless and unable to join in the fun. The dyno day vid was the shiznit!! I heard that will be a dyno day 2. Is that true? I'd like to get my bike dynoed before I rejet and see what the difference is after. I might even put the stock pipe on to see what 100% stock is vs. Jardine and Ivan's Jet Kit. If there is another dyno day and there are people going to it, make up a post and let everyone know. I know Modern Motorcycles on Commercial Dr. has a dyno. Aaron from Modern told me that if I could find an R6 with over 100 horse that he would pay for the dyno. Bring it on Adam. I told him that stock we have about 96-98 in stock form and with a hindle full system and Ivan's Jet Kit I'm sure we'd be pushin' close to 110. What do you guys think?

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
i'm sitting around 99-103 stock on my gix, some guys have claim 112-115 with full yosh, yosh cams and a pc3 or yosh ems.

hitting 110 with a full system and ivans needles will be tuff, maybe with some good tuneage, you could probably get real close.

this sat, there is gonna be a dyno all day at RMS, the same guys who did the dyno for us last weekend will be there with the dyno. I'm gonna try and pop by sometime late in the afternoon.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great to hear your bike's back on the road...i remember the thread from your accident...
:D

as far as i know, there's gonna be a dyno at RMS this saturday...i plan to go around 2ish and i think other guys from the board are going in the afternoon sometime too...hope to see you out there

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet! Thanks for the quick replies guys. I'll surely show up. I'm gonna ski at Whistler this Sunday, but I'll ride all Saturday, so I'll stop off there in the afternoon and hopefully I'll see some of you guys there.
By the way there are some sick deals on lift tickets and accomodation on www.whistlerblackcomb.com
How does $79 sound for one nights stay and one adult lift ticket (based on two days of skiing and a two night stay.) Pretty deadly in my opinion!

·
Back to the OG
228 Posts
Do we know the cost of the dyno pulls saturday? regardless, I think my devotion to the VMax warrants I get a baseline test done.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
blazinr6 said:
great to hear your bike's back on the road...i remember the thread from your accident...
:D

as far as i know, there's gonna be a dyno at RMS this saturday...i plan to go around 2ish and i think other guys from the board are going in the afternoon sometime too...hope to see you out there
my bike has always been on the road, even after the accident. I had to ride with a broken gear shifter. But I installed my new on the weekend, so i'm a happy camper now that I can shift with ease again.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey CG,

I think that blazinR6 was referring to me getting my bike on the road after my accident. I'd have kept riding too, but my bike wasn't rideable, so I had no choice. Are you planning to show up at RMS to dyno your bike? You did dyno it once before right? What was the reading then?

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
VanCityR6 said:
Hey CG,

I think that blazinR6 was referring to me getting my bike on the road after my accident. I'd have kept riding too, but my bike wasn't rideable, so I had no choice. Are you planning to show up at RMS to dyno your bike? You did dyno it once before right? What was the reading then?
i'm gonna show up later on in the afternoon when I get off school, sometime around 3-4pm.

I dynoed 102 back in jan, you can see the graph in the picture section in the members gallery.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Lugan said:
Do we know the cost of the dyno pulls saturday? regardless, I think my devotion to the VMax warrants I get a baseline test done.
I believe the guy from MAS (Mike) said that it'd be $25-$35 @ RMS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts