BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sutton charges the same for a car as a bike and it's a public parking area so they can't say it's secure (only one camera near the entrance). *I'm not paying $40/day for crappy parking.

Any other ideas...?

Thanks in advance.*

·
license to chill
2,857 Posts
The closest public lots I can think of are behind Red Robin (Robson & Thurlow), underneath London Drugs/Earls (Robson & Bute) and below Brika on the opposite side of the street. I don't know what their daily rates are but they're worth checking.

PS no real security other than the fact that they are all somewhat busy. There is a lot beside Le Crocodile with a manned booth.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The closest public lots I can think of are behind Red Robin (Robson & Thurlow), underneath London Drugs/Earls (Robson & Bute) and below Brika on the opposite side of the street. I don't know what their daily rates are but they're worth checking.

PS no real security other than the fact that they are all somewhat busy. There is a lot beside Le Crocodile with a manned booth.
Thanks for the quick reply folks, I'll check out the *Crock place.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Some Easypark lots have designated motorcycle parking, you can search their website for locations. None seem really close to Sutton but may be as close as you can reasonably get. Georgia and Bute perhaps the best option.

·
Registered
108 Posts
YVR has free motorcycle parking then Skytrain downtown lol.

Out there suggestion aside, you could park on Haro Street behind the hotel and put it under a bike cover. It's pay parking but typically if you park between metered stalls, as long as one of the stalls are paid for you're considered paid for (according to Lionel, instructor at 1st Gear Motorcycle Training and former bylaw enforcement). Or pay by phone for half price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts