BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
As iron sharpens iron
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the Thursday Supper ride is headin' to Merritt.

Rally point @ KamYam per usual at 6pm

:)
CYA then

·
X-nasty
2,287 Posts
Anywhere picked out for dinner yet? I think you guys mentioned a pub downtown, but I could be wrong.

...early post, going to work early this week...in Langley...might not make this week's ride as I come home on Thursday

·
Registered
121 Posts
Anywhere picked out for dinner yet? I think you guys mentioned a pub downtown, but I could be wrong.

...early post, going to work early this week...in Langley...might not make this week's ride as I come home on Thursday
Well lets hope the weather is wrong..there calling for rain and a high of plus 16. :mad

·
level 1 'Tard
529 Posts
Oops sorry guys usually eat at Middlesboro pub. Yes, I did call them.

·
Like apricot but bigger
678 Posts
scooby snacks?

·
starnack
308 Posts
Ok Weather does not look like it is agreeing...... however this will be the great chance to get all those bugs cleaned off your leathers. I am up unless it is pelting and pooling. Who else needs to clean thier leathers.

·
Escapee from the land of
43 Posts
Gsxr4400...you wimp! didnt you come from the prairies where it never got over freezing?? And isnt that bike older than you are? just because its the orginal superbike doesnt make a excuse for you to hide that red thing you drive....

maybe see you at 6:00?

N

·
Like apricot but bigger
678 Posts
So I might have to play the old frail guy (wimp) card here. Its 6 am and somnething like 11 degrees and raining. If its like this after work, i may pass.
oh and the original superbike, which came first, fz, cb or gs series or the kid with the posters on the wall.

·
starnack
308 Posts
I will go if we are going..... The wife I think has bailed...... UUUUHHHH darn..... but if the ride is a bust, I can wait til the weekend.

·
As iron sharpens iron
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok... -RIDE IS CANCELLED-

We've had a few travellers this morning HD riders and Metric saying it's really ugly out there, a call in from our "tour manager" this morning his group is in snow and it's not even noon.

So, not favourable for a "night" ride coming back.

·
X-nasty
2,287 Posts
DAMMIT! I was going to get the heated vest to go with the grips and the seat.

...I actually had to stay in Langley another night anyway...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts