BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As we all know our very own self-dubbed hooligan/poser Dru has been in living in Japan for the past year.

Well he's coming home for a short visit, apparently he can only leave Japan for a short time, otherwise Japan will notice his absence and will lock the gate so he can't get back in.

What does this mean for us you ask? It mean PARTY TIME! :band :cheers

Time: Sept 15, 7:30pm

Place: Kingston Bar & Grill: 755 Richards St., Vancouver, BC, V6B 3A6, 604-681-7011

Reservation Under: Dru

This is going to be FUN! :thumbup

PM me if you are coming so I can keep track of how many people are coming. Right now the Reservations are for 25 outside on the Patio

List of Attendance
(So Far, No particular order - 2006-09-15 08:30)

0) Darrin - irockidd101

1) Dru
2) Henry - Blitz Wing
3) Kelvin - Digit Treesloth
4) Kelvin's Wife
5) Jess - Dazeegirl
6) Good Old Pete
7) Jamie James
8) Boyko - BCRider
9) Jody - R1Girl
10) Doug - Jager
11) Evan - Beldar
12) Nik - Maverick Cat
13) Burnie - PRSmechanic
14) Preet - Brown Sugar (Maybe)
15) Karen - Blonde in Black

16+) Unannounced Last Minute Party Crashers :)

See ya all there tonight!

·
The new kid
359 Posts
Geez, had I known he was coming to Vancouver, I wouldn't have flown my ass all the way to Tokyo in July! :laughing J/K, it'll be good to see the rogue Dru once again on home soil. The better half and I will be there.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Count me in for sure that little guy is bringing back some Nigori sake! I'd dance the jiggy for that stuff!

hhhmm should i ride? I'm feeling kinda frisky... well grab my keys at the begining of the night!

Welcome home Gaijinsoma!!

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
This shouldn't be a welcome home party. It should be a "we can't wait until you go back" party. :jk

Personally I wouldn't be caught DEAD at this place.. (that's because I plan on being very alive). See you Friday evening Dru!! (and everyone else)

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Good old Pete said:
... I'd dance the jiggy for that stuff!
I'd pay and order another bottle of Nigori Sake to see your white-boy ass try to get jiggy with it. :laughing

Welcome home, Dru! Can't wait to see you...I'm glad we're going to the Kingston. It has old school sentiment with new school appeal. Hopefully, this event will bring some familiar faces out, especially those we haven't seen in awhile :thumbup

Count me in!!!!
Jess :flashy

·
Ghost SV Rider
1,469 Posts
Count me in for sure that little guy is bringing back some Nigori sake! I'd dance the jiggy for that stuff!

hhhmm should i ride? I'm feeling kinda frisky... well grab my keys at the begining of the night!

Welcome home Gaijinsoma!!
Little? You mean skinny.... er...
Warning: I've lost weight. Damn Japanese people don't know how to make portions.

As for the Nigori Sake, We can always taste it at the restaurant. We'll just call it Japanese medicine. No real names. Not like the LDB knows what it really is, nor can they really read Japanese. The stuff has to be refrigerated, so I hope it keeps for the whole 10 hours or so that I'm away from home.

As for riding, I think I'm not allowed. It's fine. Someone drive me home. :D

Can't wait for Friday. Anyone free and willing to go riding with me, weather permitting. Probably Squamish or something easy.

·
Registered
93 Posts
sorry to jump in but, I am the head chef of the Kingston and just checked the reso book. There is no reservation for Dru @ 7:30. I would phone ASAP and make that reso, as we are super busy on friday nights. Ask for Kelly or Nancy, they may still be able to squeeze you in.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
oooh a party. wish i didn't have to work the saturday morning.

·
User And Abuser
3,918 Posts
Dru? Dru who? oh Dru the one who just up and left us all? that guy better not show up back in Ol Canada now...I have no words to say to him! ((cant wait to see you bro!) count me out!!!! (count me in!)

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Jager said:
I'm not worried. Head chefs carry good erasers, don't they?:laughing
Well, we can say a BIG THANKS to Darrin :thumbup He pulled some strings and managed to get us a reservation for 25 people. It's under Dru &/or Darrin and they have placed us out on the patio (Only available spot for a last minute reso on their busiest night)

Whew! I guess it really is "WHO YOU KNOW". I'm glad everything worked out. See all you crazies Friday night!!
:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes big Thanks to Jess & Darrin, they were able to pull the strings to make this work. I had just recieved a phone call from Nancy on the way home telling me my Reservation was off. But I called them just now, and they confirmed the Reservations are now on!

I repeat the PARTY is a GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers

Thanks Darrin & Jess :thumbup

sorry to jump in but, I am the head chef of the Kingston and just checked the reso book. There is no reservation for Dru @ 7:30. I would phone ASAP and make that reso, as we are super busy on friday nights. Ask for Kelly or Nancy, they may still be able to squeeze you in.

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
I'm sure we'll be able to move downstairs as the night wears on as that place does clear out when the after work crowd takes off.

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
I'll be seeing all u loonies if my cold goes away by tomorrow night :coffee
Remember Preet, if you're going over the Lions Gate Bridge, you've gone too far!! :p

Oh the memories tomorrow night will bring. :D

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Well, I hope you feel better, Preet. It'll be nice to see you (but please make sure to leave your cold at home) Now, if only I could find babysitters for Candychikita & Gunigoogoo...it'd be just like OLD TIMES :cheers

I hope this thunder & lightning ceases by tomorrow night. Otherwise, it's gonna be a nipply bunch sitting outside on the patio :eek

Call me if you want to carpool...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.