BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://superbikeplanet.com/2006/Nov/061108a.htm

Gibernau's rivalry with Valentino Rossi is well known, as is Rossi's prophecy, uttered after one heated battle with the Catalan rider that "Gibernau will never win another race."

And he didn't.

poor bastard ,after his teammate died,he put in a good run and i was a fan ,but after tino kept spooking him and makng him crash ,or basically turning into a biaggi complainer that was it .

maybe he can share a seat with biaggi in WSB .:surrender

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
he'll be the next big name to move to nascar. and he'll suck there too. rossi's prophecy will follow him where ever he goes now. he was cursed by the all exhalted grand wizard rossi.

he even bares a passing resemblance to rusty wallace.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Up next: Rossi puts a curse on Hayden. you'll never win another championship...

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
all i got a say to you guys is ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. i almost snorted tea outta my nose on that last one!!

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
Gibber got his revenge seeing Hayden stole the championship away from Rossi in the last race. Now he can retire in peace.

The best part it was all for Rossi to lose and he did...in Biaggi fashion. Gibber must have put a curse on Rossi. It may very well be that Rossi will never win another championship again.

Go Pedrosa!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rossi didn't lose in biaggi fashion. rossi didn't blame a shitty bike, bad team, not getting the ultimate blow job from his gf the night before..

he said he was beat by a better rider this year. he said nicky is a deserving world champion. he said he was not invincible like he thought he was.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I feel bad for the mechanics at Ducati....

They are now all out of jobs!!!

No more GP bikes getting tossed into the gravel!

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
I feel bad for the mechanics at Ducati....

They are now all out of jobs!!!

No more GP bikes getting tossed into the gravel!
Did you not notice they hired Stoner? At least with Sete they just mounted new tires and got the gravel out of the belly pan.

Stoner will be the first rider to have a G bike (for use after he bins A through F):laughing

·
Member #899
2,611 Posts
rossi didn't lose in biaggi fashion. rossi didn't blame a shitty bike, bad team, not getting the ultimate blow job from his gf the night before..

he said he was beat by a better rider this year. he said nicky is a deserving world champion. he said he was not invincible like he thought he was.
My thoughts exactly... Rossi is a classy guy & has never pointed a finger anywhere but at himself for not winning a race/championship.

·
Registered
181 Posts
My thoughts exactly... Rossi is a classy guy & has never pointed a finger anywhere but at himself for not winning a race/championship.
That's what makes Rossi the best IMO. Not only does he win, but he's has excellent sportsmanship. When he loses, he loses. He doesn't blame something external like Biaggi did. You know, I was wondering where that guy was all season. I haven't liked the guy since I watched FASTER

·
On a soapbox
3,008 Posts
he'll be the next big name to move to nascar. and he'll suck there too.
"suck"? He was near the top of his profession - he didn't suck :rolleyes

Naysayers :rtfm

·
Registered
290 Posts
Mechanic: "suck"? He was near the top of his profession - he didn't suck

No, he didn't.
I don't think he was riding to his full potential in his last season, but then rarely does anyone. He was one of the few who could occasionally give Vale a run for his money, and he was willing to ride to his absolute limit and beyond trying to beat him. I'm not a big Biaggi fan, and obviously Rossi's better, but I think he does tend to get beat up on a bit more than he deserves. There are a LOT of worse riders in MotoGP than MB.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Up next: Rossi puts a curse on Hayden. you'll never win another championship...
I dunno bout that, I think Rossi 'let' him win because he didn't want to win by hayden getting crashed out...If you watch the crash over and over again it almost seems as though he is throwing it away...I have never seen Rossi crash so lame...

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
yeah that crash was kinda sad, it didn't look like that much. you kinda expect more than that from Rossi.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Giber had some of the best skill, speed, and balls of any recent gp riders. He could sure could put a bike on pole, and he led a hell of a lot of laps from 03-05. He just wasn't consistent because he doesn't have the complete package. Great rider....mentally weak

·
Member #899
2,611 Posts
Back to Nicky... I lost respect for him the day that he lost one of the races and publicly blamed his crew for not doing their job. I have no respect for that guy.

And as unpopular as this might be, I actually like Max. I didn't like him the second last season that he raced MotoGP but during the last season he was less whiney, and just went out and raced. He won a few and didn't complain (as much) when he didn't make #1. The whining was Sete's forte. :2cents

·
Federal Protection
358 Posts
I am so happy Mad Max is in WSB next year.......specially cause he's riding a Zuki..... He is our new "Squid" kid....... and his bad boy image is so...gixxa..hahahaha

·
Ride Solo
4,218 Posts
Back to Nicky... I lost respect for him the day that he lost one of the races and publicly blamed his crew for not doing their job. I have no respect for that guy.
I don't hear Nicky complaining too much. Maybe his crew did fuck up on that occasion? It's not like he uses that excuse frequently.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
don't forget who the better rider is....although I don;t mind nicky and every dog has their day...remember Rossi made up 50 pts on him in no time...I think it is still clear who the best rider on the motogp circut still is.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts