BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
What? I can't hear you...
110 Posts
I think a stronger disclaimer is required. Viewer be VERY beware, extreme gore, and I'm not kidding. Honestly, I don't understand why the people that run these gore sites feel the need to collect and share such gruesome scenes.

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
how about more like this:

EXCEPTIONALLY GRAPHIC

body split in half

internal organs exposed

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
That is nasty!

·
Bring on the sun
2,078 Posts
jacofan said:
I'm surprised there wasn't more blood. Its like his top half is a midget. Very clean separation of legs from body. Its my new wallpaper.
Ummmmmmm....you are strange? lol

Yeah that's pretty fucken sick...

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
I guess a one piece suit would have contained all the gooye stuff.

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
That is the first death I have seen on a Supermoto..
Not too much wrong with the bike eh..

KTM Socks ..:rockon

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
wow that is so not fucking good

oh shit man ,... fuck i fucking so disapointed i looked at that.. that isn't cool at al lwtf

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
For those of you that are curious about the accident scene and don't want to see gore, here's a pic of the scene with the body covered with what appear to be garbage bags. Just a little bit of blood on the road. No gore.

Some people die slow boring deaths, some people die quick explosive deaths. I'm not sure about this guy...from the description on the page, it looks like he could have been looking at his legs 20 feet away for a couple of minutes...

I'm always amazed to see lace-up ankle-high boots getting removed during such accidents, and always a surprisingly small amount of blood.

Note the paramedics admiring the bike...I guess there's not much else to do there.

RIP rider.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Makes me glad I'm sticking to the track this year.

It's no fun riding half speed and it's just too dangerous to hang it out on the street.

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
BlackScorpion said:
... Just a little bit of blood on the road. No gore...
I'm always amazed to see lace-up ankle-high boots getting removed during such accidents, and always a surprisingly small amount of blood...
the quicker the death, the less the blood.

if the heart is suddenly stopped, blood will only ooze out of the body.
if it's still pumping, then it is pumping out of wounds at full normal pressure.

·
independent Amsoil dealer
2,295 Posts
Seen alot worse on that site and in real life. Was actually chowing down some ribs while looking at this over and over again.:evilgrin

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
I think it's all fake. Not enough blood. Plus intestines are not a neat little lump in real life. If this was real you would see guts slung everywhere and a lot more blood.

No way I'm buying in on this one.....

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
NFG said:
I think it's all fake. Not enough blood. Plus intestines are not a neat little lump in real life. If this was real you would see guts slung everywhere and a lot more blood.

No way I'm buying in on this one.....
your too funny :laughing

·
Redrex
829 Posts
slam said:
the quicker the death, the less the blood.

if the heart is suddenly stopped, blood will only ooze out of the body.
if it's still pumping, then it is pumping out of wounds at full normal pressure.

my wife said once the body is open like that it bleeds out.you cant stop it.shes a funeral director

1 - 20 of 48 Posts