BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy back east sent this too me. Surprisingly it doesn't look that bad!

CLICK ME

·
Registered
162 Posts
looks like ass

·
Registered
399 Posts
THere was a company at Laguna many moons ago that had one that leaned with the bike. It was an a big FJ1200 and had similar style bodywork.I guess it never caught on.

·
Bird Tamer
351 Posts
I remember a ‘chips’ episode where there was a sport bike with a sidecar and as the bike leaned so did the side car like this // or \\.

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Furious Fiero said:
Ducati Sidecar

/drool

Ok, what I posted is garbage compared to this.... though chopping a Ducati could be considered sacrilege!

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
She has her license, and had owned a 883 Sportster for a few years but stopped riding and sold the bike. She found that she spent more time worrying about other road users, and was not enjoying the ride. Not wanting to ride two-up everywhere, a sidecar was an obvious choice.
Um... No. The obvious choice would be, the girlfriend stays home and does your laundry while you go for a ride with your mates. It's a lot safer doing laundry, she wouldn't have to worry about people on the road.

Really, why do this to a bike? The whole point is to be able to lean into corners, and carve up the roads. With a sidecar, you might as well just buy a convertible.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Side car on a sportbike

Hey guys I have a friend on the island with an FJ1100 thats looking for a sidecar. If anyone knows of one for sale please let me know.

THanks

Booboo/paul

1 - 16 of 16 Posts