BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was wondering what you guys thought about the price modern gave me on Sidi vert(chrome) that I'm thinking about buying. He said he would give it to me for $299. That sounds good to me but what do you guys think???

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sounds pretty good. If i had some coin i'd go with you and get me a pair too!

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
If they're the original Vert's, he's probably just trying to get rid of them, seems like a great price.. the Vert2's do offer a little more though, checkout www.motonation.com for more details on them.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what action Motorcycles here in Victoria are charging for them also. Its a good price but they ain't giving them away.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I just reread the msg =) I got the Regular Sidi Verts for $275 .. He had to order them in ... Motovan has backstock I guess. Better deal than Richmond's bikeshow.

$299 for Chrome is good .. I was gonna get that but they sold out !! Go get your stuff from HK .. Look on the net for the Hong Kong Yellow Pages .. SIDI RACEBOOT for $350 CDN !!! But then u got shipping so if you know someone going back there, you can save big.

I was going to get that boot, but couldn't wait. My suit is here and my friend won't be there until April-June !!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
What LE means if that he doesnt want to ride with his full joe rocket red suit, and still wearing his NIKE hiking boots...

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
FastMickey said:
What LE means if that he doesnt want to ride with his full joe rocket red suit, and still wearing his NIKE hiking boots...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA:laughing :laughing

tru dat?:D

·
Registered
465 Posts
Mick .. U can't make fun of my RC51 with hiking boots now =) haha .. Here is a PICTURE GUYS of why you must get racing gear if you ride a sportbike =) haha ..

Taken February 14th, 2002

1 - 15 of 15 Posts