BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
That new bike smell
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wheel into the parkade this morning in the cage after a long nightshift. My bike is where it is supposed to be, but something looks strange. There is one of those deep ribbed rubber car floormats draped over the cover where the seat is. All fucking wet, filthy and greasy.
If this was meant to be a late christmas present, no thank you, I already have a set. If you were using my property as a drying rack and still need that mat, you better hurry upstairs to the garbage room. I cleaned some stuff out of my trunk and used your mat to carry it to the dumpster. I think the garbage truck empties the bins around 10.00, you better hurry.
I feel better now.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
hahahahahaha that'll serve em right the bumbumheads!!

·
My Twitter: SH1FTG34R
1,891 Posts
I wheel into the parkade this morning in the cage after a long nightshift. My bike is where it is supposed to be, but something looks strange. There is one of those deep ribbed rubber car floormats draped over the cover where the seat is. All fucking wet, filthy and greasy.
If this was meant to be a late christmas present, no thank you, I already have a set. If you were using my property as a drying rack and still need that mat, you better hurry upstairs to the garbage room. I cleaned some stuff out of my trunk and used your mat to carry it to the dumpster. I think the garbage truck empties the bins around 10.00, you better hurry.
I feel better now.
Good on you. People have no respect for other people's property now a days, especially when it comes to motorcycles.

G

·
you were too lenient.

i'd have poked holes in it so it would leak water into his car, then left it for him in the next stall over. after, of course, using to move the stuff out of the trunk.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Next time the car parks next to you, hang a few pairs of your underwear (not cleaned yet, of course ;)) on his antenna, and off his door handles.

·
That new bike smell
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Next time the car parks next to you, hang a few pairs of your underwear (not cleaned yet, of course ;)) on his antenna, and off his door handles.
You think like me. I contemplated going for a muddy walk in an old pair of runners and jamming them onto the sideview mirrors to dry off. My first instinct was to toss the person's mat on the roof of their car.
I know the car doesn't belong to one of my close neighbors, they are all cool.
When someone asks me why their mat disappeared, I'm gonna ask them if they know it's not ok to mess with people's things. Should be a interesting conversation. Or maybe just be like "mat, what mat?" Deny 'til you die.
No respect.

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
I hate situations like that. Cuz now the guy knows where your bike is and he'll do something nastier. Then you'll do something nastier. And before you know it, you'll be posting up a new thread asking "Hypothetically speaking, what's the best way for me...er...my 'friend' to dispose of a body?".

·
gix4life
152 Posts
Good on you. People have no respect for other people's property now a days, especially when it comes to motorcycles.
Fuckin eh...big +1 there, especially when it comes to having no respect for bikes. I've had my fair share of ppl disrespecting my bike. Hard to believe that ppl can really be that ignorant around bikes. It's bad enough they're trying to kill you on the roads, then they use your bike as their own property.

·
Honda or Nothing
187 Posts
besides someone trying to steal my bike, someone decided i needed an empty box of condoms jammed into the forks. Fucking assholes, at least leave a couple in there. haha
seriously though it boils down to jealousy.
This all takes place in my underground parking, the worst place to store a bike.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I feel better now.
Fuck good on you...I wish I could control myself as you did. I would have prob snapped and be in jail by now. I would have left the mat on my bike just where he put it and smashed his car with a baseball bat (every pannel and window smashed, and let all the air out of his tires and tie a knot into his antena, and take a shit on his dash....

(good thing I'm in Anger management classes)

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
"I Said Over Easy" Hahahaha ;)

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
Fuck good on you...I wish I could control myself as you did. I would have prob snapped and be in jail by now. I would have left the mat on my bike just where he put it and smashed his car with a baseball bat (every pannel and window smashed, and let all the air out of his tires and tie a knot into his antena, and take a shit on his dash....

(good thing I'm in Anger management classes)
You're so full of shit Zolt. You'd have invited him over for some organic tea and soy-based crumpets to make amends.

G

·
A turd on his windshield would be icing on the cake.

Just think about it.

the dude gets ready for work in the am, get to the parkade walkin towards the car. HE STOPS!!!!! "WTF!!!!" "Is that a ???????? WTF SOMEONE SHIT ON MY WINDSHIELD"

Could you imagine having to clean that aff the windshield?

DO IT!!!!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
You're so full of shit Zolt. You'd have invited him over for some organic tea and soy-based crumpets to make amends.

and then to top it off he would be introduced to zoltan's thumb trick - or is that a privelege and not a punishment?:devillook

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
A turd on his windshield would be icing on the cake.

Just think about it.

the dude gets ready for work in the am, get to the parkade walkin towards the car. HE STOPS!!!!! "WTF!!!!" "Is that a ???????? WTF SOMEONE SHIT ON MY WINDSHIELD"

Could you imagine having to clean that aff the windshield?

DO IT!!!!
Spray a little whip cream on it and leave a cherry on top. Be sure to take a pic and pm it to us.:rockon

·
That new bike smell
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think this person got learned the first time. No more mat drying action. If we bump paths I'm gonna be like "Hey, how's it going? Nice weather huh?" Blase' Blase'. Confuse the hell out of them.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
holly crap not only did you use organic and soy-based in one sentence but had to go and throw the word crumpet in their too!! jesus i coulda lived with just tea but now i'm going to have to clense my lower colon with a coffee enema!!

·
Registered
2,887 Posts

For sure...but I would pretend I didn't know what happend to his car :laughing .....

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
For sure...but I would pretend I didn't know what happend to his car :laughing .....
I feel like you should invite ME over for tea and crumpets. I mean, I don't even know who the hell you are anymore... I mean, it's regular old angry Zook in here, but then you're so positive and defensive in the other threads?

Do you like... need a hug or something? I could send Adam112 over, he IS single now, I'm sure he could use a "thumbsup" ;)

If you ever need to talk, TT is here for you. :thumbup

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.