BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if anyone could explain how to skitch to me pls. just want to know if you guys put all your weight on you feet when its down on the ground or do you support your weight on the tank? thanx.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Support your weight on the tank and let your feet just glide on the ground. Ask Izzy, he's the master of that trick!

·
Heart of Stunt
78 Posts
man skitchin is a joke
i could do that b4 i could wheelie
a lil nerv reckin gettin into position at first but u get a hang of that
its all about locking yur elbows on yur tank
u get that down u can do it with no hands
just gets easier and easier, then u can steer and hit like 230km/h and get just yur ass on the seat and wheelie away
becareful gettin back on, make sure to counter steer when u first put that left foot on its peg cuz yur bike will shoot left hahaha and at 200 its scary i promise
good luck
dont rush

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for the replies. i could get into position no prob, just feel sketchy putting both feet down coz it feels like imma fly off. how you mean by lockin out my elbows? and thanx for the couter steer adivice, shootin out left dont sound like somethin i want to get caught off guard with.

·
Heart of Stunt
78 Posts
i put my elbows where my thigh is when i'm ridin normal and i squeeze really tight
different tank shapes will mean different places to lock in comfortably
but u get yur elbows in a comfortable place on yur tank where u have good grip and hopefully a lil edge or lip to hang onto and u'll be all set.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts