BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm normally a pretty patient person, ok maybe I'm not but this really bugs me. I insured my bike today and I'm enjoying myself, figure I'll jump on the highway so I could enjoy some speed and get off in Langley. Some old lady in a sunbird was in the fast lane matching speed with the car in the slowlane all the way from 160th where I got on the highway to almost 232nd when I got off. After a few minutes of riding behind her hoping she would move I started highbeaming her to give her a clue like hey lady move please. Nothing, she just kept her match speed 100 KPH on the nose with the car beside her almost the whole way. I was finally able to pass her when the car in the slowlane slowed downed and created a gap, I was so made, I gave her a 1 finger salute when I rode past her but I doubt she even noticed. So much for getting the carbon out, haven't these people ever heard the term "Slower Traffic Keep Right"?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Oh I know what you mean man. But it still wont drive me to lane splitting. Thought about it but somthing always holds me back.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Why so someone in a cage that is also pissed of with the wait can change lanes at the drop of a hat and smash right into you or cut you off. I would say that is even worse. :rolleyes

B

·
0 Posts
I agree, I won't split lanes. I hate it when I'm waiting patiently in a line-up and another bike comes up the middle!! It sullies the principle and the "not all bikers cut in line" thing I try to uphold!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts