BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
MoToSucCubUS
1,784 Posts
This is awesome to read! we suspected it was fun... but it certainly helps to hear it from real first-time racers who found their niche in our line up of newb-friendly classes.

Zoltan, you were so much fun to watch both on the track and in the pits, placing in the top 5 already. an inspiring tale you told as well...

Stephen you rocked the #6 bike all over a few classes, nice first-time showing.

There was lots of great racing between 813 (Stephen) and 68 (Nicolas), watching made our day in the lap-scoring tent way more interesting.

thanks to you guys for taking the leap, it's so rewarding to hear it was worth it.

·
Ya, whatever.
669 Posts
I had to meet Slowzuki after reading some great posts from him over the years and being a former BRP addict. Good to see you had a good time. Now save the BRP for street motard and devouring backroads and get a 450 race bike!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I too have just started racing Supermoto (I did the last 2 races) and ooooooh boy is it fun. I have known for all too long that I was going to be hooked, but I finally got my sh!t together and got out to join in the fun.I have already had my fair share of spills, but with each one, I am learning (or at least hope to be) and getting better at dialing in the track (still soooo much to learn). I encourage everyone to get out and give'er a whirl. Easily one of the best ways to spend a summer day.

·
Ya, whatever.
669 Posts
I too have just started racing Supermoto (I did the last 2 races) and ooooooh boy is it fun. I have known for all too long that I was going to be hooked, but I finally got my sh!t together and got out to join in the fun.I have already had my fair share of spills, but with each one, I am learning (or at least hope to be) and getting better at dialing in the track (still soooo much to learn). I encourage everyone to get out and give'er a whirl. Easily one of the best ways to spend a summer day.
Are you the guilty party who who took out me and Robin the dirt in the 450 intermediate qualifier? Good fun with full contact racing but better when contact does not = spils. No worries though as mostly unscathed with a only a shitty grid position for the main. Keep on learning limits.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Are you the guilty party who who took out me and Robin the dirt in the 450 intermediate qualifier? Good fun with full contact racing but better when contact does not = spils. No worries though as mostly unscathed with a only a shitty grid position for the main. Keep on learning limits.

Don't think that was me as I don't remember any "full contact".I slid out in the loose dirt (on the inside on the second corner before the whoops),instead of railing the burm.

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,206 Posts
reading this thread just makes me more sad that my bike is broken and life got in the way to prevent me from being there. You guys have a competitive new novice trying to get there :D

·
Fixer
1,610 Posts
I love your commentating but when the hell are you getting out on the track with us and passing the microphone the Stef?

my back is wrecked to the point i cannot do any riding in the foreseeable future. and trust me on this, you don't want stef calling the races. he has tourettes syndrome. it's kinda funny for a couple of laps but after that it becomes tiresome.

but while i'm idle, i'm building satan slowly and methodically and he is going to be a pretty slick motard when he does hit the track, i picked up his ohlins forks today.

he he he...............

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
you don't want stef calling the races. he has tourettes syndrome
No it's Rockets Syndrome. I like to dress up in Show Girl costumes, high kick and throw a baton around. But Ted is right, it's not pretty......

21 - 31 of 31 Posts