BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I Eat People!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a rare 1996 Honda CBR 600 Smokin' Joe's Race Replica after the one raced by Miguel Duhamel to win the 1995 AMA Superbike & 600 Supersport championships.

The bike has approx. 40,000 Kms and LOTS of extras. I went with a carbon fiber theme on the bike. A few of the extras are:

Frame sliders
Carbon Fiber bar ends
Super Bike grips
Carbon Works Lockhart Phillips triple tree top
Dark tint windscreen
Progrip tank grip
Custom seat with carbon fiber pattern
Hindle exhaust
Flush mount front and rear carbon/clear turn signals
Chopped undertail bracket

Anyway, you get the idea... the bikes in great shape, it's got all the Joe Camel and Honda Racing Team decals all over it along with the classic purple and yellow paint job and 2 tone rims and the Miguel Duhamel signature on the tank. These features are specific to the 1996 replica unlike the mass produced 1998 model which lacked most of these.

I am returning to school and can no longer afford to run both the bike and my car, so one must go... sadly it has to be the bike. The price is $7,000. I will be happy to answer any questions you many have. I don't have internet access at home so I won't be able to check PMs on here very often, but feel free to call any time on my cell at 604-809-3840, my names Byron.

·
I Eat People!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
OK people, time for the 3rd price drop, this bike HAS TO SELL! I've moved and can't bring it with me... Originally I was asking $7000, but I can't wait any longer... If you're interested in the bike, call my cell or PM me and just tell me what YOU'RE willing to give me for the bike... this is the final few days for the sale on this bike. Let's open the lines of negotiation...

·
I Eat People!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New Price, You Name The Price! Read The Post Above... Final Few Days For The Sale On This Bike Before It Goes To Auction! If You Are Interested In This Bike, Now Is The Time To Send Me Your Offers.

·
I Eat People!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ok folks, I appreciate those that have come by to look at the bike, but I've yet to recieve an offer I'm willing to take... so here's what's happening... I have an offer that I'm willing to take from a buyer that wants to take the bike monday evening, so here's where things stand then... If someone wants this bike and is willing to give me $5,000 even for it, it's yours, but this offer is only good till monday afternoon... don't post your requests on here, or e-mail me as I won't be able to check them... all interested buyers please call my cell at 604-809-3840, and ask for Byron. Hope to hear from you by Monday.

·
I Eat People!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, for those of you that are still interested, the sale deadline has been extended... the guy that was supposed to buy it today is in the hospital and can't make it out to me until thursday, so if you still want the bike call my cell and we'll figure somthing out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts