1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Sunny in Mission. You can keep your damn snow! :p

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
:cool I live downtown [Van] and noticed a few dabbs of frost on the palm trees... worrisome weather indeed. :coffee

:thewave

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Silent Scream, please provide a link for a full-screen image of your avatar. Thank you. That is all.

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
12th and granville was snowing now slushing....k...I want summer back now. I guess Iam off to Burke Mnt instead of riding...:2guns

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
we were riding out at herrling island , and the snow came down, enough so that it covered trails

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BLADERUNNER 954 said:
we were riding out at herrling island , and the snow came down, enough so that it covered trails
Almost an inch on my driveway right now, and still coming down!

Might have to hit up the neighbour and raid his shed and dust of the ski-doos!:rockon

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
:yup driveway full covered now and weather network forecasting 1-3 cm overnight.....^*()^*()(&*(^&&) is it spring yet!!!!!!!! banghead :banghead

·
Addicted to two wheels
2,615 Posts
Network is calling for 5-10 in Chilliwack and there are multiple roll overs on HWY 1.

Get this though, Yesterday on the Mission Bridge there was a 5 car pile up due to ice. I'm sitting in the right lane and here comemes a guy on a Yamaha R1...... Just like it was a summery day...... No he didn't crash.

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
Cloudy and 7 degrees in Shanghai. But the pollution is thick enough that I can only see two blocks. Havent't seen any sportbikes, mostly electric- and propane-powerd scooters. Although I saw one go by that would make a good bike for Coolio... I think it had wheel weights! :)

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
Dru said:
Rain and 6C in Tokyo. Was warmer and sunnier yesterday.
Heh... I'm still further away from Vancouver than you are. :)

It's supposed to be about 20 degrees in Hong Kong, i'll be there in two or three days. I'm hoping it'll be 20 degrees and sunny...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts