BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the fact that this site is for BC riders! And since i mainly resided in the Canada section of the .net site, i'm packing up and moving in here! Looks like there's room too!:flip :noevil

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I think I'm moving in too. Hey, Jim, are we abandoning Fred et al and the gun toting fascists on the "other" board?

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Oh ya, lots of room. The point, and I'm trying to be very careful about this is: I don't want to take away from SBN.. SBN is a great site, and without, this site would probably never exist.. or at least not by me.

But ya, as far as I'm concerned, pack your bags.. because your very welcome here.. I just hope we can get the community that we have at SBN to see the value here as well.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shall we start a post-whoring thread to up the counts?
:p
\Let's race to 100.....hehe. jk......go!

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Just to re-iterate what Adam said.. the point is not to take away from SBN, just to create a very unique, informative local site.

I believe the site is still in decision making progress.. I'd like to suggest we leave the majority of the Techincal stuff to SBN and use this for local info and as a way for us to expand and solidify the great group of riders we have here..

Anyway.. welcome all!

Jim. :D

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Thanks Jim, welcome to you too.:flip Who's the happy looking guy on your avatar?

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I joined the company after the main cast was created.. but Pitr is the closet to me..

Pitr is actually cast from the guy I work with and we have the same job and think similarily..

Jim. :evilgrin

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
We even have some old avatars starting to pop up, like starting anew. :)

I like this, we were starting to dominate the Canada forum at SBN, so it is nice to have a place where we do not have to go into detail when discussing meetings or general info.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
lol, great stuff guys, but where is Blitz ? or is he too lazy to start over from the begining, I mean poor guy/gilr (as you see fit) tried so hard to reach 1k.....

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I love the site too guys. Have you guys approached Fred with a banner of each on eachothers site. If we use it as a link from here, I'm sure we'd have the most traffic.

atom

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
I think most of the BC riders were notified through PM, but not sure. I have posted some threads on a couple boards, not trying to steal away members but to make it easier for BC riders to exchange info and have a place of our own.

This more than just a forum page. am I right? :)

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
vrecksler said:
I think most of the BC riders were notified through PM, but not sure. I have posted some threads on a couple boards, not trying to steal away members but to make it easier for BC riders to exchange info and have a place of our own.

This more than just a forum page. am I right? :)
Absolutely correct sir. :D

And as far as Fred and SBN goes. I haven't gone full blown with the site yet, and I owe a lot to SBN for everything it's done for me over the past year. I'm hoping this will be more of an extension for the local boys - our local hang out if you will. :cool

I did add the site to the Top Sites part of SBN though, for some reason my banner isn't showing up... I'll have to figure that out...

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Wasn't most of the activity in the Canada forum from BC,

atom:p

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey jim, im a new guys and since its seems as though we have quite a nice little groups here shy dont u schedule a little meet.. unless thers already one planned and im jsut not invited.. haha :D but yeah.. jsut an advice.. so we can put some faces to theres threads ands rub elbows u know...

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Don't give up the SBN guys. That site is still the a major resource for myself and I love it there.

This site offers everything that SBN doesn't and what we've been lacking locally. A place for all of us to get together for rides and feature things the directly relate to us.

atom

1 - 20 of 24 Posts