BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
how about posting us some pics so we don't have to sign up???

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so today was good.....GPR damper, XT lap timer, EBC brake pads, Alpinestar SX-1 suit, Aplinestar SMX_Plus boots.........

I have to say a Big Thank-You, to Carter Motorsports in Coquitlam. Shawn out did himself again with outstanding prices that even some of his employees couldn't believe....

And not to forget Mspeed Performance for a smokin deal on the lap timer, and help with loading up a few other things......

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Holy crap that is quite a haul. Will your wife take me shopping next????

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
flowrider said:
Holy crap that is quite a haul. Will your wife take me shopping next????

she said I spent all the money.....and now I'm cut off.....actually I'm scared to go to sleep.....:surrender

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
lowlife said:
she said I spent all the money.....and now I'm cut off.....actually I'm scared to go to sleep.....:surrender
haha... no surrender, just tie her up :devillook

S

·
0 Posts
i took my wife swapping one time but it definately wasn't in my best interests

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I shudder to think what the bill must have been. :D

·
AKA Newfie Girl
2,321 Posts
:( Worst day ever. Bye baby!! I'll miss you! At least I got to hug her twice and then watched her drive away until I couldn't see her anymore. Take good care of her Jayson, she is my first love.

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Newfie Girl said:
:( Worst day ever. Bye baby!! I'll miss you! At least I got to hug her twice and then watched her drive away until I couldn't see her anymore. Take good care of her Jayson, she is my first love.

Something tells me you'll see her again....and again.....and again.......and again.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
ssblade said:
i took my wife swapping one time but it definately wasn't in my best interests
I went wife swapping once and ended up with a fat buck tooth ugly girl...

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SpideRider said:
I shudder to think what the bill must have been. :D

Actually very resonable, considering what was purchased......Thanks again to everyone involved......Carter's, Mspeed, Andrea, and some guy in Texas who sold me his damper...........now if I just had the front and rear stands that I ordered a week ago, and maybe some bodywork.......

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
slowzuki said:
I went wife swapping once and ended up with a fat buck tooth ugly girl...

I would rather race a Turbo'd 'Busa on slicks in the rain with no gear :eek , rather than even approach that subject with my loving wife..... :hangman

1 - 17 of 17 Posts