BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...for the second time in one day and I damn near had to shut down the brain for a bit before it overheated.

Really, I had a long day. I swear after 5pm all I could see is a VB type window that said:

"It is now safe to shut off your brain".

I forgot what I was going to type now...

Hrmm.

I think that it's great if you're on the loonie, or the toonie, or even the 5 for 10 dollar bill. But to show that mediocracy can lead to big dollars, look at the 50 and the 100; King and Borden respectively. Sure, they're not as popular as Queen Elizabeth, John A MacDonale or Sir Wilfred Laurier...but look at the denominations they're on.

In the strange but true category:

Did you know that a korean friend of mine folded some korean money into something that resembles Bin Laden? The face is there and it's folded so that there's a turban looking thing...and lo' and behold. It's Bin Laden.

Strange, but true.

Well it's 5am. I had other thoughts to express but not at this hour.

More later as they come sweeping through my head like a street cleaner...

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
did you want me to sing you to sleep/death ? or read you a story ? man you need to go to bed....

·
Registered
417 Posts
Human, no need... Dalton has the symtom of brain dead... I mean dead brain... his brain had overheated already, it's a bit too late.

If we tell him "push left to turn right, push right to turn left" he'll probably do it.... sad.:(

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Ya know I was startin' ta worry about Dalton for a while there. But it looks like he's alllllll better now.

Good to have you back..... or not back..... or whatever plane of existence you operate on back.... Whatever.

All I know is that I can sleep better at night knowing that all the myriad effects of the Hiesenburg Uncertainty Principle are locked up in Dalton's locale rather than flitting about and inconvieniencing the rest of us.

He's sort of like the night watchman....... :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
I've been up till 5am the past 2 nights =) IT sux .. but DALTON .. Try AA.. lots of asian hunnies are still up too =) Nobody is gonna tell your GF =) :D

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't get me started on AA.

That 604_QT_AZN_MUIMUI_SUPAFLY_PINOY_GAL shit doesn't fly with me.

I absolutely despise AA. It's like the internet equivalent of the CVC. Losers and lamers that have to show how asian they really are. "OH! Look how cute I am! Oh! Check out my prelude and souped up civic! kekekekekekekeke"-fuck that!

I'd much rather glue my nadulars to a bullet train than spend a minute on there.

P

·
0 Posts
I was wondering what that smell was emanating from this post...:rolleyes
The stench of burning brain cells! ugh!

B

·
0 Posts
Dalton said:
Don't get me started on AA.

That 604_QT_AZN_MUIMUI_SUPAFLY_PINOY_GAL shit doesn't fly with me.

I absolutely despise AA. It's like the internet equivalent of the CVC. Losers and lamers that have to show how asian they really are. "OH! Look how cute I am! Oh! Check out my prelude and souped up civic! kekekekekekekeke"-fuck that!

I'd much rather glue my nadulars to a bullet train than spend a minute on there.
oh man...couldn't agree with you more:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
LE's gotta stop meeting those so called 'hunnies' off AA:D

anyone going to the cvc function in may? DALTON?!?!?:eek

1 - 16 of 16 Posts