BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Addicted to two wheels
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jeckyll said:
Bernie: I'll be sure to forward this to Jerry. ;)
:laughing :laughing :laughing Yah, that's right. I forgot all about the Squamish thing. How did that go...." honest officer there was some oil.....":laughing

All kidding aside my new ZX10 loves to be airborne and this vid makes sense.

Be safe out there boys and girls.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I guess if you take it step by step without panicing you should be alright. I'm a wimp when it comes to lifting the front wheel up. Some bikes must be easier than others. Like Bernie says his ZX10r puts out something stupid like 185 horse power for a 390 pound bike. Never the less a neat skill to master.

T

·
0 Posts
Nice post Bernie thanks :thumbup throw it in the stunt life forum next time...I almost missed it.

·
Member #899
2,611 Posts
Nice video. I just don't see myself doing that any time soon... not even on the RZ. I figure the first time I try I'm going to end up going over & crashing... they put 2 wheels on a bike for a reason - right? :roflmao

·
Registered
177 Posts
Squire said:
Hmmmn..... you seem to know a lot about Bernie & his bike! Go on, try it some time... you can put the front wheel of that ZX7 in the air!! :)
Nah, I'll leave that up to you racers. I'm more of a tourer and like the power to get out of situations but i'm still not comfortable with sudden moves or crazy stunts.

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Owning a shaftie has put a serious damper on my wheelie addiction.

T

·
0 Posts
Boost said:
+1

I also thought like that for my first 5 or so years of riding then one day I just couldn't resist the urge anymore and I started to learn..and yes if you stunt you will eventually crash..everyone does.

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
great vid...i suk ball at wheelies (on purpose) nothing to blame but me as the '1' wants to do it most of the time....

·
FeAr FaCtOr
35 Posts
I can do that. ;) .... Let's see him drag a tailpipe for half a block...

..."it just slipped officer"

·
Addicted to two wheels
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UNDERGEAR said:

:rockon :lolup :lolup I was wondering how long it would take you to post up buddy.:laughing

·
Member #899
2,611 Posts
UNDERGEAR said:

Are you still sticking to that story?? :roflmao

Oh brother!! :rolleyes

T

·
0 Posts
lilfizzer said:
how do you power wheelie with an fzr400? haha... It must be almost impossible... And I'm too scared to try clutching it.
Bounce her like a mutha_____ hahahaha

1 - 20 of 58 Posts