BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you know what the RR stands for , you will know there were only 500 produced. This one needs nothing and is for experienced riders only OR someone with more money that riding experience. I looked for 2018 rr for sale in north america and came up with 2 ,one in florida and one in texas , both were 15K USD you do the calculations .This bike has a brand new set of race glass painted in the original winter test scheme . The list of aftermarket parts is huge,so I'm only going to list the ones that are obvious , a complete list is available on request.
Ohlins TTX rear shock
carbon fibre tank cover,fenders solo cap.
vortex 2.0 rear sets
vortex swingarm sliders and front axle sliders
folding brake and clutch levers
520 racing chain and sprockets
loads more to add,14,000 kms on a set of Q4's near new
I won't have the bodywork painted till later this week,but will put up pics when complete .
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Asking price is $15000 and its on a set of Q4 with 14,000 kms on the bike

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,332 Posts
"The list of aftermarket parts is huge,so I'm only going to list the ones that are obvious , a complete list is available on request."

There is no one that's going to fork over $15k for a bike without knowing the extent of all mods, and since you seemingly already have the list, why not post it from the get-go and avoid the games? The more thorough the info in your ad, the easier the bike will sell. From a buyer's PoV, I am always put off if I have to chase down the seller for basic info that should be in the ad.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Buddy.....the basics are there! IF you're interested you can get in touch and I'll send or disclose ALL the mods, I just don't feel like writing a small novel to say it has 45 degree valve stems and a DID high speed chain and so on and so on, the basics are there for whom ever is interested.Thanks for whatever you brought to the table though..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts