BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hah. how much would you have paid for my bike. take a close look at it. nothing is stock. although it is a dirty girl in that pic. your looking at 15 grand invested (including the original price of bike).

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
motards cool. and one day i will be building one for sure. but i need to get out of debt. regardless of how much my bike is "worth" its still just a 2002 yz250. i got 6000 for it so i think i did alright. to bad i never even saw that money. straight into my debt.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Nice bike very cool , soon you'll have another . going without suks . i worked an extrra day a week so i could get my gixxer , had it paid for in 10 months .hang in there it'll be all good .

·
Moto'ing
289 Posts
I'm gonna hate to see the squid who ends up with this masterpiece.

Really sucks Paul...oh well....Pro Circuit replica YZ 125 coming your way right?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
basically

2007 yz125....go to procircuit.com - add everything and youl have my bike. race engine suspension pipe and silencer and a ton of add ons....

·
Registered
809 Posts
hah. how much would you have paid for my bike. take a close look at it. nothing is stock. although it is a dirty girl in that pic. your looking at 15 grand invested (including the original price of bike).
WOW 15G's, I guess you pay retail for everything!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i sure didnt. i bought the bike that way. the guy who bought it originaly paid for all the parts. look at the parts on the bike. and then check the price. it adds up. basically price out a brand new bike. add 5000 us of new parts. and your good to go.

fmf sst pipe and shorty
boyseen reed assembly and reeds
boyseen engine covers
tag triple clamps and bars
wave rotors
powdercoated rims, hubs, frame, swingarm
hurricane graphics kit
aftermarket yellow gas tank
carbon fibre chain and front brake line guides
a slew of anodized fastners and clamps
rad guards
ti fatboy footpegs
suspension and engine work has been done - however i did not get all the imformation as to who did it and what was done.

thats a basic list. there is more but i dont have the time. add the cost of those up. yes at retail. not everyone gets a discount. it all adds up pretty fast.

as for the colored tires. they look cool, but they are made out of recycled rubber. so basically you looks whole knobs at a time. large chunks missing. they are great for show but wont last too long. there are innova tires. some major company makes colored wheels that arent shit. but prepare to pay for it. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts