BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes it's true. I came out from work around 1:30am and smelled piss. then started the engine and backed out, noticed a puddle where my bike was, and steam rising as the engine heated up. Stank like crazy too. Gotta love some of the people on this world. What is this world coming to?

Bike thieves, people who pour beer on a bike, people who piss on bikes...what the heck is going through your head that would make you do such things. Well, what goes around comes around and i hope they come around with painful horrible deaths and excrutiating torment.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
That's fu*$ed up man.
Im gonna invest in the alarm when I get a new bike. If some as much as touches it i'll be out beating them down. Sweet mother of god, what is happening..

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Watch out for Ninja-Miteorite.

That's crappy Bluestone.. real crappy. I'd be livid. Reality is - people are idiots, you can't decide who gets to be an idiot or not.

·
Registered
787 Posts
that's nasty man! People these days eh?
can't believe someone would do something like that.
i feel for you man.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Ya especially the fuckers in the British Properties =) I was leaving there with **** one night and 2 guys in a Audi A4 either threw a CUP of Coffee at me or a Cup of PISS. It landed right on my exhuast and left this nasty smell. It really pissed me off and I couldn't U turn around to fuck them up. It was pissing rain and steep downhill.

People have no respect.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I cant belive some one would piss on a sports bike:mad

Not very cool!

·
South Park Studios
129 Posts
What a piss-off!! :mad

Man, sorry to hear what happened, I'm upset just reading about it. How come some people are such F$%#ers?!?!? Is it jealousy, not loved as a child? Whatever...

All I know is since I started riding, I've met some of the best people around.

no worries, wash it - polish it and ride it. thumbup

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Sounds like it's time to hook a cattle sparker up to your bike. Just let 'em piss on it THEN........... :laughing

They'll probably push it over after they pick themselve up off the ground but it would be worth it to know you got 'em.

If it was somewhere you normally park it's probably gonna happen again.....

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
could have been a dog ? still unless it was a stray dog, some retard hada part in it.....

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Hey.. .where do you live? This happened to me repeatedly a few years back when I owned my Ducati.. I lived near 3rd and Mahon at the time... I got an alarm with a proximity sensor and ended up catching the guy... was a drunk fucked up native guy trying to steal the bike....

really angering to find...

felt good to catch him though

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
time to change a guard dog to your bike everytime you park it now dude :( you have some bad luck parking at work :( Didn't your old bike get knocked over while parked at work? :(

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
That is shitty man, proximity alarm is the only way to go.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Dude, I can't believe that!
If I ever caught someone doing that to my bike.... well I hope I never do because I would absolutely lose it! And then I'd go to jail.
Seriously, I'm getting all worked up right now just thinking about it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts