BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look'n for riders from Kelowna - Penticton and south areas.

seasons go'n to start soon, hell roads are bare.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Hey Speedbump....Welcome to the board..:flip .

Sorry, but theres not too many from the Okanagon yet. We're young yet and growing, but we'll get there.....:D .

atom

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New is good... Well I guess I'll just have to be patient and lurk about.

If I get to the mainland then I'll give ya'll a shout.

:happysq

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I get to the mainland then I'll give ya'll a shout.
Likewise if,.. err should i say WHEN i head up to the okanagon.. you can show me some nice twisties up there,.. i know there's LOTS..:D

*drool* westside road... ahh.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
west sides good... but then so are the green lakes, White lake Observatory rd to Yellow lake, back rd to Penticton to OK Falls, and a few others...

Run'n Anarchist Mnt in Osoyoos is great fun too, both ways... nice tight twisters and lots of speed... tis very cool

gotta go change shirts... drool'n to much;)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
uhh,,.. i miss the OK, i go camping up there all the time in the summer,. but thats not enought.. If only there was more work!

west sides good... but then so are the green lakes, White lake Observatory rd to Yellow lake, back rd to Penticton to OK Falls, and a few others...
Man I will DEFINATLY be checking some of those out this summer..

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Welcome aboard, Speedbump.:flip We'll post a message when we're heading up to the OK and we'll meet up with ya. How's the weather there right now? Still too cold for a bike, huh?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wowsersss!! Up until yesterday the roads were bare and the prospect of riding was loom'n near.... But this morning we got an ice storm, roads are crusted in an inch of ice'n snow... its blow'n cold and back to winter conditions again.... damn winters anyway!!:mad

oh well...

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
hi there....welcome....planning on doing the lillouet route on April 7th check the events page....

and you might want to post a day/weekend when you are free, arrange for a group to come up and you can show us the twisties :D:D:D

I can arrange for cheap hotel rooms in Okanagan too....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts